Who molted today?

Rozwyrazowana

Arachnopeon
My little P. Cambridgei did! I haven't seen him yet, but I found a leg from his molt near his hide entrance. He's been hiding for 3 weeks and I was getting anxious. I'm an inexperienced owner and he is just a tiny sling, so it's all very exciting and a bit stressful for me.

Dead Blue Deer

Arachnopeon
Coming home from work, I was delighted to find my Brachypelma hamorii in the process of molting! She had been in premolt for a couple of months. And, confirmed female! :)

-REboXIl.jpg Gbat6C5N.jpg

Cyriocosmus

Arachnopeon
My very small P. sazimai is in the middle of a molt right now. It decided to molt on its side (why though!), but its legs are almost completely out already and it has only taken an hour so far. So looks really good. I hope that the rest will start molting already as well!
Edit: It made it and it looks so good now! :)

Last edited:

ConstantSorrow

Arachnosquire
N. coloratovillosus emerged from its dirt curtains today with fresh new stripy legs!
(I can only see the legs right now but they look a whole lot bigger too.)

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
Phormictopus atrichromatus

Phrixotrichus scrofa (can't remember the new name)

I think my P. muticus may have molted, but hard to tell for obvious pet hole reasons.

Royalty

Arachnoknight
One of my three new Idiothele mira slings (from @Jasbury) molted last week, which explains why it hadn't shown any interest in food. (It is eagerly feeding now.)
Aw, it is so adorable! I bought mine as a confirmed female so did not really get to see her baby stage.

Magicis3

Arachnosquire
My Tiltocilt vagans molt today or yesterday but since its no a pet hole in I can bearly tell when it did or how it looks like now 😂😂😂😂

Royalty

Arachnoknight
And...now my p.cambridgei turns out to have molted. It was too small for the enclosure I had for it when I got it so I finished making up the new one today....carefully moved the leaf it was hiding behind only to see it molted. I guess I at least do not have to worry about it eating or not for now XD

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
My T. albopilosus (Honduran) molted. My first tarantula has grown so fast.....sniffle.......(partial sarcasm)