Who molted today?

arachnidgill

Arachnoknight
Found 3 out of 5 T. albopilosus Nicaragua slings had molted when I got home from work this morning!

mjzheng

Arachnosquire
A.geniculata sling/juvie. Sexed as male , a little bummed but I love that little guy. Quite a personality

EpicEpic

Arachnoangel
My T. epicuraneum sling molted for the first time in my care over night!

It is now about 1" and finally has noticeable hair on its rump! 😁

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Adult female T. plumipes and adult female B. auratum molted and just because I'm excited and proud, my P. irminia dropped a sac tonight.

Last edited:

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
"Ichabod" , my T. violaceus just molted and gained some significant size. I suspect that I have a male, and I'm excited to examine the molt to find out for certain!

Update: Examined the molt, and confirmed that Ichabod is a boy. A little bummed, but the males of this species are still very beautiful. I just wish they lived longer.

Attachments

Last edited:

TwiztedNinja

Arachnobaron
Juvenile E. murinus

Didnt know it was in premolt since it ate about a week ago, and it spends its time underground. Picked up the keeper, it moved forward, and revealed the old skin. Pleasant surprise

I think it was in the process of moving the molt to the outside, when I unintentionally interrupted. lol

Attachments

Ynnoslol

Arachnopeon
Hapalopus formosus sling molted last night and Tliltocatl albopilosum sling molted this morning :happy: