Who molted today?

R McP

Arachnosquire
Ive been waiting for a while to post here again, i noticed my B. albo sling was in premolt about a week ago (abdoman darkened and got shiny.) this was only my second molt and i got to see the last half of it. Iwlaked into my room and as always i checked on my little sling, and it was molting upright/on its side and it was halfway out of its old exo. i sat and watched the rest but forgot to take pictures. anyways i would guess that it is around 1 inch maby a lttle more.

satch

Arachnoknight
Even though it wasnt today but my 2-A.versicolour's molted yesturday and both are about 3/4inch !

8leglock

Arachnopeon
My other p met juv molted about 2.5-3 inch now. Also my adult F p. Met molted close to 5.5 inch now yay. Now to find a MM P. Metallica.

boxofsorrows

Arachnopeon
B. klassi sling (yesterday), wouldn't think it had molted at all if you judged by the still tiny size on it!

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
#2 smaller C. frimbriatus molted.
2 of my communal H. villosella molted as well. Looking both female........ I dont think I got any males ?.>

angrychair

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My P. regalist molted from 3 inches to 4 1/8" two days ago. Today I noticed my tiny .5" OBT molted, within the last day or two!!!

AshLee

Arachnopeon
G. pulchripes sling molted just a bit ago, and a couple days ago one of my Greenbottle juveniles did. Was waiting to post here in hopes that the other would have in the same day as well, as they've done before. But nope. Still waiting on them.