Who molted today?

deathkorps

Arachnosquire
L. parahybana sling molted on 10/9/11 to 3rd instar, now im waiting for the rest of my gang thats in premolt to go too.

SCORPIONNOOB

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
It was a molt fest this weekend while I was gone. My P. regalis molted into a solid 2" and will need rehousing now. My A. diversipes is now 1" 1/4 and my P. pederseni is close to 2" now. We will see how they are after a couple of feedings.

mmfh

Arachnobaron
My G. pulchripes molted this morning. I think it is a female (pic in gallery). Measured the exuvium at 5 3/4". Bought as a sling in 2004, she is 7 years old.

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
My P.metallica juvenile molted and from what I saw through web and glass looked like a girl! That is exciting, will try to get the exoskeleton tomorrow and double check.

deathkorps

Arachnosquire
L. parahybana sling #2 molted in front of my eyes to 3rd instar tonight so that makes for the first molt i've actually gotten to watch and was thrilled!

Fins

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My L. parahybana sling molted last night when I left for two hours. I came back and he had started and was upright. Still tiny at about 1".

TGod

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I watched my paraphysa parvula molt yesterday

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Another A. burica and my near adult male OBT. The fresh OBT colors just amaze me! Almost a fluorescent orange that shines through his walls of webbing and substrate.

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
Scary evening to come home to... My yearling T.blondi girl is on her back right now. She had all the signs: Stopped eating about a month ago, closed the burrow enterance a couple weeks ago, came out to have a long pre-molt drink a couple days ago and built her molting mat yesterday. When I left home @ 2pm today, she was upright and when I came back at 6pm she was on her back. I will try to take pictures every hour or so and will put them here sometime later. Her temperature and humidity levels are optimal so she should be OK but you never know...

Shell

ArachnoVixen AKA Dream Crusher AKA Heartbreaker
Staff member
I don't usually get too excited about molts anymore, but last night when I fed everyone, I saw that my female G. pulchripes finally molted!

I have been waiting on her to molt again for what feels like ages, so I can pair her. Definitely excited about this molt. :)

Oh and my GBB molted yesterday as well, starting to show adult colors.

MissChelly

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My G. Pulchripes, Chaco Taco molted! The first T I've ever seen molt of mine. :D :D

Sent through Tapatalk!

Big B

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My A. genic female molted. They grow up so fast, soon she will be staying out all night with her friends.

DreamWeaver8

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Another molt right here! Its actually my first molt ever my B. Albopilosum sling, noticed right after work so I'm tired and won't have any pictures unfortunately but I'm very happy.

A Simple Thief

Arachnopeon
My P. scrofa molted today. By technicality because it finish at 12:05. And I stayed up and watched the whole thing. It was my first time seeing a tarantula molt. It was amazing. But smart move on my part because now I have tog go to school. -_- At least I can figure out what gender it is now...

boxofsorrows

Arachnopeon
My juvenile P.regalis molted overnight and threw out the "spare spider" this morning before vanishing back down into its web, guess I'll have to wait to see how much size gain there is.