Who molted today?

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
C.cyaneopubescens sling, andB.albopilosum female.
It looks like the sling has doubled in size again,sjeez!

silentarantula

Arachnopeon
Grammostola pulchripes molted during my sleep last night. saw my very first molt tarantula.

it is #3 as i own 3 slings, 2 of them yet to molt but anytime soon. can't wait to show my boys when they get home from school today.

IMG_0517.JPG

cold blood

Staff member
H. incei molted at some point in the past 3 weeks as she emerged last night a slimmer spider.

N. chromatus #16 finally molted.

beaker41

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
She molted about 3 days ago but didn't push her molt out until this morning, My biggest lady is even bigger !

lalberts9310

Arachnoprince
O. sp. "Hati hati" matured. Other one in heavy pre-molt also suspect male. These guys mature so small.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Phormic. Sp. Purple fm molted today.. Her molt almost marches my 6" genics molt o_O big girl! Didntt hink she was that big.. Now if inly my gbb fm will molt ill have my 3massive ladies molts side by side ^.^

Coconana

Arachnosquire
Our smaller C. Darlingi is in the process of molting right now! Our P. Irminia molted about a week ago or so.

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
My genic moulted last night. It appears to have went well. I'm always on pins and needles with it in particular.

Coconana

Arachnosquire
I went to bed around 3:30am or so, so sadly I wasn't able to stick around and watch our female Nhandu Coloratovillosus molt. When I went to check on her this morning, I found that our Phormictopus Cancerides juvie also molted! Yay!!

GG80

Arachnoknight
N. chromatus sling molted this morning. The white bands are becoming more prominent.

scott308

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
In the last few days, my A. versi, P. scrofa and genic have all molted. My P. muticus had been barricaded for a couple months and (looks like a boy) he was out wandering around. I can't remember how big it was the last time I saw it so I don't know if it molted.