Who molted today?

crlovel

Arachnopeon
Yet another molt, today or yesterday. My geniculata! I had no idea until I was transferring her to a slightly larger container with potting soil, and low and behold, in the corner, a fresh molt.

Envoirment

Arachnosquire
Just checked up on my GBB and it has just finished molting! First time one has molted in my care, so excited to see its colouration when it emerges from its hide. Hopefully with an intact molt for me to sex it with!

GG80

Arachnoknight
A. versi sling. Haven't seen it yet but the discarded molt would suggest it's almost, if not now, a juvie :)

cold blood

Staff member
P. cam #1, 2 and 5 molted....unfortunately it appears as if #2 is hopelessly stuck:(

Haksilence

Bad At Titles
Arachnosupporter
P. Hanumavillasumica gave me a surprise molt, didn't even know she was in premoult. Pictures when she decides to come out of her tube

louise f

Arachnoangel
IMG_1366.JPG

P.ornata escape.:anxious::astonished: This little one molted today, so later i will take a closer look at the molt and maybe identify the sex.

louise f

Arachnoangel
Happy happy happy, my P.ornata molted yesterday, just checked the molt, it`s a girl :happy::singing:

Starantula

Arachnopeon
N. Incei Gold sling just popped and I'm pretty convinced or B. Kahlenbergi sling has gone too but hard to get a proper look at it.

silentarantula

Arachnopeon
Just got several slings yesterday, had three slings molted in last 24 hours, 2- Lasiodora itabunae and 1- Lasiodora parahybana! Forward to see other slings molting, including Nhandu chromatus.