Who molted today?

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
At 12:30 AM I noticed my B. smithi had finally flipped. Usually I monitor the event, but I had to get up early. When I checked upon awakening it was a done deal and seems to have gone well.

PNW Keith

Arachnopeon
3" 0.0.1Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens. Was in premolt when I purchased it, so looking forward to seeing their feeding behavior I have read about. :)

Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'll post for the first time on this thread. One of my true adult formerly known Acanthoscurria brocklehursti molted a few hours ago. She was on her back for eight hours until she began to molt. Took some photos and one of the photos is of the length of her old molt and spermathecae photo as well. She is so big and fragile.

Last edited:

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
a genic found beside exo with whitish red fangs.. must of molted yesterday 10months 28/29 days from last molt ^_^

Last edited:

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
P.pulcher sling, juvi B.albopilosum female and my Lasiodora parahybana juvenile male :)

Coconana

Arachnosquire
Recent molters...

0.0.2 Ceratogyrus Darlingi
0.0.1 Cyriopagopus Sp. "Minax"
0.0.1 Megaphobema Robustum
0.0.1 Heteroscodra Maculata
0.0.1 Nhandu Chromatus

TomM

Arachnobaron of Pennsylvania
Old Timer
One of my L.P.'s molted sometime this morning, the other two are in premolt.

Just wanted to mention that it began raining around the same time as the molt.

Starantula

Arachnopeon
P. Irminia sling #2 in Sunday, joined it's sac mate in earning it's little orange feet ticks

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
:cool: I just noticed that my L. parahybana has finally flipped. Looking forward to seeing what sort of size increase it will result. But as long as it is successful it doesn't really matter to me. It will probably be a fairly lengthy wait.

Edit: It's a done deal. She flipped at 6:30 P.M. and was fully extricated at 12:20 A.M.

Last edited: