Who molted today?

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Awoke to find one of my Dolichothele diamantinensis slings molted and so did my Orphnaecus sp. "blue".

ophidia

Arachnopeon
My B. vagans molted on Saturday. For being sold to me sexed as a female, sure has some nice masculine tibial apophysis and palpal emboli. He's still gorgeous, though.

ophidia

Arachnopeon
But... my P. rufilata molted about a week ago and the molt has some nice spermathecae so that makes up for it :).

lalberts9310

Arachnoprince
Adult female P. fasciata molted.. again..o_O I had no idea she was in pre-molt, she molts more frequently than my P. cambridgei sub-adults and P. irminia juvie.. and she wasn't even fat o_O

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
My T. ockerti is on it's back at this moment, two E. uatuman's and a P sp blue sling yesterday, and I suspect one or two of my N. incei slings are done.just waiting for them to take out the trash.

ophidia

Arachnopeon
My P. rufilata juvenile molted a few days ago and just came out for a drink. It's about 3" DLS at this point. It kicked out the molt yesterday, so I have to get it softened up and take a look-- last time looked female, but should be much easier to tell this time.

DSC_0657.JPG