What's on Your Tarantula Wish List?

Rachel87

Arachnopeon
As a newbie to keeping T's I always like to read about different species and add ones to my "wish list". So far my list is as follows..
Grammosola pulchra
Euathlus sp red
Thrixopelma Cyaneolum
Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens
Davus fasciatus
Avicularia versicolor
Psalmopoeus irminia
Lasiodora parahybana

It's not as long as it could be due to not being allowed many but would like to see what others lists are to maybe add a few more ;)

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
would like to see what others lists are to maybe add a few more
Some species I don't already have:
  • Aphonopelma seemanni
  • Avicularia purpurea
  • Brachypelma emilia
  • Bumbla cabocla
  • Euathlus sp.
  • Grammostola pulchripes
  • Neoholothele incei
  • Psalmopoeus sp.
  • Tapinauchenius sp.

Kayis

Arachnopeon
Way to much to list..... but i'm always after anything I don't have in the Brachy/Grammy genus. Those usually take precedent over anything else.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
G.pulchra
E.uataman
E.rufescens
G.iheringi
Just to name a few. I'm actually waiting for some slings/juvies to grow up so I can pair/send them on a breeding loan. First up are my Gbb I think. Their growth rate is unbelievable!

Marika

Arachnoangel
I don't have any Ts yet, but the species I'm interested in are:
  • Grammostola pulchra
  • Grammostola pulchripes
  • Cyriocosmus elegans
  • Aphonopelma chalcodes
G. pulchra will be my first T.

Rachel87

Arachnopeon
I would love a GBB next. I'm currently waiting for the post man to deliver my g.pulchripes sling. Every time I hear a car I jump up to see if it's here.

Rittdk01

Arachnoknight
I also would like a gbb. I have most of the t's I set out t get already. However, many are tiny and possibly male. If that occurs, I Will have to get them again as females. Before I really started collecting my list was real simple. Goliath bird eater and lp. got a t stirmi (burgundy goliath lol) and the big lp who is my avatar. Those r my two favorites still.

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
The main one on my wish list right now is Aphonopelma chalcodes. Not a rare or expensive species...I just think they're so pretty.

Jerry

Arachnobaron
Here's my list hope to get a couple of them in a couple months at the local rep expo
A chalcodes
B albiceps
C cyaneopubescens
C bertae
E sp red
G pulchra

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
more baboons(Idiothele mira, Hysteocrates sp), only have 4 right now, or i might buy fallout 4 or something instead.
and the all elusive A juruensis.

Last edited:

Crowbi

Arachnopeon
Right now?

More Neoholothele incei gold (or olive) . I have one but I want a bunch more.

SpiderSling2017

Arachnopeon
As a newbie to keeping T's I always like to read about different species and add ones to my "wish list". So far my list is as follows..
Grammosola pulchra
Euathlus sp red
Thrixopelma Cyaneolum
Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens
Davus fasciatus
Avicularia versicolor
Psalmopoeus irminia
Lasiodora parahybana

It's not as long as it could be due to not being allowed many but would like to see what others lists are to maybe add a few more ;)
I'm the same as you, I love reading about all kinds of Ts my list is:

Euathlus SP Red - Chilean flame (the first one to buy)

Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens - Green Bottle Blue

Cyriopagopus lividum - Cobolt Blue

p. metallica

These are the ones that caught my attention the most, alothough a few I'll have to wait a long time for as they aren't good for beginners

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
I won't post my entire wishlist as it is prohibitively long, but my most wanted species right now are:

Avicularia juruensis
Brachypelma auratum
Euathlus sp. Green
Harpactira baviana
Harpactira cafreriana
Harpactira namaquensis
Pelinobius muticus
Pterinochilus chordatus
Pterinochilus lugardi

I'm growing very fond of baboons... in fact I have H. chrysogaster and H. pulchripes slings coming in some time this week! :D

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
Euathlus Sp. yellow

Aphonopelma Moderatum

Euathlus Sp. Red (I already have two, but this is my favorite species)

Grammostola Grossa

Avicularia braunshauseni

Avicularia geroldi

Uncommon species in the genus ceratogyrus

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
All work and no Goddess makes Chris LXXIX a dull boy All work and no Goddess makes Chris LXXIX a dull boy All work and no Goddess makes Chris LXXIX a dull boy All work and no Goddess makes Chris LXXIX a dull boy All work and no Goddess makes Chris LXXIX a dull boy All work and no Goddess makes Chris LXXIX a dull boy All work and no Goddess makes Chris LXXIX a dull boy All work and no Goddess makes Chris LXXIX a dull boy :mask: :peeking:

Definitely a L.parahybana, btw :troll:

YagerManJennsen

Arachnobaron
All work and no Goddess makes Chris LXXIX a dull boy All work and no Goddess makes Chris LXXIX a dull boy All work and no Goddess makes Chris LXXIX a dull boy All work and no Goddess makes Chris LXXIX a dull boy All work and no Goddess makes Chris LXXIX a dull boy All work and no Goddess makes Chris LXXIX a dull boy All work and no Goddess makes Chris LXXIX a dull boy All work and no Goddess makes Chris LXXIX a dull boy :mask: :peeking:

Definitely a L.parahybana, btw :troll:
How long did it take you to type all of that?