OK..
T gigas
Any and all avics always
More Pcams (one is not enough)
And don't shoot me
Scorpions...lots of little scorpions!
Working on getting a small communal of
Centruroides vittatus
(yeah yeah I don't care if they're common, love me some A anax too)

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
Ok. Sooo.

A. sp Chirichua
A. sp Rio Grande
A. avic MF (am getting a cute little fuzzy boy veeeery soon)
B. albopilosum Male
C. chicoi or others
E. campestratus
E. sp red Male (am getting Fem veeery soon)
G. pulchra juvie Fem for $50:rofl::rofl:
G. pulchra maybe a 2" sling M for $10:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Before you guys freak, I'm getting my two new Ts from a reputable member of these boards. No nematodes from lps.

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
@Trenor I'm not saying I won't buy anymore tarantulas I'm just not actively searching for any in particular. I've got what I like to refer to as poetic licence to do as I please.
By that I mean if I like something and can offer the care it needs then I'll buy it and it should be fun to see how my collection develops

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
@Phormic28 my collection contains some pretty rare tarantulas so im more than happy with what I have (for now)
We all know that can change

Trenor

Arachnoprince
@Trenor I'm not saying I won't buy anymore tarantulas I'm just not actively searching for any in particular. I've got what I like to refer to as poetic licence to do as I please.
By that I mean if I like something and can offer the care it needs then I'll buy it and it should be fun to see how my collection develops
I just don't understand the concept of an 'empty list'. :p
I have way too long a list.

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
Grammostola iheringi / Entre Rios (male)

Encyocratella olivacea / Tanzanian Black and Olive Baboon (female)

Harpactira (any species)

Monocentropus balfouri

Lasiodora parahybana (two
...I know these are very inexpensive I just don't have any yet lol)

Pamphobeteus ultramarinus

Poecilotheria metallica / Gooty Sapphire Ornamental (female)

Sericopelma rubronitens

Theraphosa stirmi / Burgundy birdeater (Female)

Theraphosinae sp. 'Panama' /Theraphosinae spec.Cuzco

Thrigmopoeus psychedelicus

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I just don't understand the concept of an 'empty list'. :p
I have way too long a list.
To be honest I tend to want tarantulas from the slightly rarer side of the hobby so I tend to concentrate on finding them 1st and kind of forget about anything else, I'll give you an example.
When I came back to the hobby after 8 years away alot had changed and while doing research I fell in love with the idea of having a Brachypelma emiilia,Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens and Grammostola pulchra to start my collection so off I went I got new enclosures,substrate,water dishes etc. After I'd got everything ready I ordered a B emilia crossed that off my list. Then I ordered the G pulchra it was a sub adult female that got delivered to the wrong address and it got stolen so I ended up going to court over it. I ordered another sub adult female pulchra and a sub adult female Gbb so that was my list complete, untill while I accidentally came across a picture of a Grammostola anthracina and instantly wanted 1 it took me 13 months to find 1 and I only purchased 1 other tarantula in all that time and that was a Nhandu coloratovilosus adult female that the owner was going to basically kill because he was moving back to Poland if it wasn't going to be killed I wouldnt have got it.
Anyway 6 months later while I was at work my little 1" G anthracina sling got stuck in a bad moult it took me 3hrs to help it best I could but unfortunately 48hrs later it died, in the 6 months I had that sling I'd added other tarantulas but after that I wanted another anthracina to prove to myself that it was just one of those things so I searched for another 8-9months untill I found another and I never made 1 single tarantula purchase while I was looking, I even commented on another thread about it btw the G anthracina is doing fine and is an healthy juvenile

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Mine is rather short, for the moment.
Brachypelma annitha
Homoeomma sp blue Peru

What I really wish for is for at least one of the remaining unsexed C fimbriatus to be female. And, for the other unsexed P metallica to be female as well. I seem to be really good at raising males of those species.
And it would be nice if one of those stupid balfouri would drop a sac.

Toff202

Arachnoknight
I don't really have a wishlist, but right now I'm mostly interested in purchasing African tarantulas, Aviculariinae, Cyriocosmus spp., and basically all Ctenidae and Sparassidae (except Phoneutria spp. for now).

Trenor

Arachnoprince
To be honest I tend to want tarantulas from the slightly rarer side of the hobby so I tend to concentrate on finding them 1st and kind of forget about anything else, I'll give you an example.
When I came back to the hobby after 8 years away alot had changed and while doing research I fell in love with the idea of having a Brachypelma emiilia,Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens and Grammostola pulchra to start my collection so off I went I got new enclosures,substrate,water dishes etc. After I'd got everything ready I ordered a B emilia crossed that off my list. Then I ordered the G pulchra it was a sub adult female that got delivered to the wrong address and it got stolen so I ended up going to court over it. I ordered another sub adult female pulchra and a sub adult female Gbb so that was my list complete, untill while I accidentally came across a picture of a Grammostola anthracina and instantly wanted 1 it took me 13 months to find 1 and I only purchased 1 other tarantula in all that time and that was a Nhandu coloratovilosus adult female that the owner was going to basically kill because he was moving back to Poland if it wasn't going to be killed I wouldnt have got it.
Anyway 6 months later while I was at work my little 1" G anthracina sling got stuck in a bad moult it took me 3hrs to help it best I could but unfortunately 48hrs later it died, in the 6 months I had that sling I'd added other tarantulas but after that I wanted another anthracina to prove to myself that it was just one of those things so I searched for another 8-9months untill I found another and I never made 1 single tarantula purchase while I was looking, I even commented on another thread about it btw the G anthracina is doing fine and is an healthy juvenile
I was, in jest, just giving you a bit of a hard time since most of us here have decently sized lists of 'to get' tarantulas. It was not meant for anything other then to tease you a bit. I hope you don't mind. :D

That is an interesting approach to acquiring tarantulas. It defiantly allows you to acquire the specific species you desire without many you don't. I often prepare enclosures before the new tarantulas arrive but usually not before I buy. This is because I rarely search out one specific species of tarantula at the time.

I mainly use a sliding scale wish list in my tarantula buying. When a T is added to my wish list I also note what it was that caused me to add it. It could have been coloration, temperament, living style, quirky behavior or any number of other things that caught my eye. The more notes that a species gets or the more unique the trait(I.mira doing the trapdoor behavior) the higher up the list it goes. I usually buy off the top part of the list. I often let other lower list species pass (unless it just to good an offer) to somewhat curb the amount of tarantulas acquired at the same time.

Good luck with your Ts man.

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
What do you like so much about the G anthracina, that made you search so hard for it twice?