What's on Your Tarantula Wish List?

Graves6661

Arachnosquire
P. irminia has been on my list for a while. Unfortunately, I am already at my tarantula cap of three spiders... Once my girlfriend and I moved in together we agreed that I can have no more than three tarantulas at any one time.

basin79

ArachnoGod
P. irminia has been on my list for a while. Unfortunately, I am already at my tarantula cap of three spiders... Once my girlfriend and I moved in together we agreed that I can have no more than three tarantulas at any one time.
Why would you agree to that? And why would she put a limit on something you love?

clive 82

Arachnoknight
The main one on my wish list right now is Aphonopelma chalcodes. Not a rare or expensive species...I just think they're so pretty.

I was lucky enough to get hold of an adult female this weekend. Had also been on my wishlist for some time. They really are a lovely looking species.

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
I was lucky enough to get hold of an adult female this weekend. Had also been on my wishlist for some time. They really are a lovely looking species.
I'm hoping to attend a reptile expo next month and get a sling. Enjoy your female!

gypsy cola

Arachnoknight
Thrixopelma Cyaneolum
Lasiodora difficilis
Pamphobeteus ultramarinus
Brachypelma Annitha
Grammastola Pulchra
Poecilitheria ruflita
Poecilitheria ornata
Nhandu coloratovillosus
Nhandu chromatus
Nhandu tripepii
Communal Set up M. Balfouri
Neoholothele fasciaaurinigra

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Well, try to view the whole thing under a different perspective: three is the magic number, the Holy Trinity, the Biblical Magi and the Three Stooges. Bit of solace. Rejoice, man, rejoice :-s

gypsy cola

Arachnoknight
every birthday, anniversary, holiday etc, ask for the cap to be raised as a gift. Doesn't cost her a thing.

Ghost56

Arachnobaron
All of them. MUST. OWN. EVERY. SPECIES.

But for right now, just a juvie 0.1 P. regalis.

Paiige

Arachnobaron
My list right now (limited to NW terrestrials until my house is finished being built and I can have a T room with better temp controls):
A. chalcodes
A. seemani BCF
B. emilia
B. vagans
G. iheringi
G. pulchra (I need more, one is not enough)
N. chromatus
L. parahybana

Walker253

Arachnobaron
Sericopelma sp "Santa Catalina"
Pterinopelma sazamai
Poecilothera metallica
Poecilothera rufilata
Avicularia versicolor
Chromatopelma cyanopubescens
Monocentropus balfouri
Psalmopoeus ecclesiasticus
Idiothele mira
Xenesthis intermedia

That's my top 10 and must haves. I have several more that I'd want if it was available and at a great price.

gypsy cola

Arachnoknight
My list right now (limited to NW terrestrials until my house is finished being built and I can have a T room with better temp controls):
A. seemani BCF
majority of A.seemani is BCF I wouldn't be surprised if your LPS has one right now, just not labeled as BCF

Paiige

Arachnobaron
majority of A.seemani is BCF I wouldn't be surprised if your LPS has one right now, just not labeled as BCF
Yeah I almost picked one up at the expo I went to over the weekend but I got N tripepii instead. My LPS is super hit or miss with Ts, it's either nothing or OBTs

cold blood

Staff member
Yeah I almost picked one up at the expo I went to over the weekend but I got N tripepii instead. My LPS is super hit or miss with Ts, it's either nothing or OBTs
Great choice....the Nhandu is incomparable to a dime a dozen seemani.