What happens to your tarantulas if you die?

What happens to your tarantulas if you die?

• My tarantulas go to another keeper either here on Arachnoboards or in the Meat World.

Votes: 20 19.4%
  • I'm an immortal, I don't worry about such things.

Votes: 14 13.6%
  • I haven't thought about it.

Votes: 18 17.5%
  • Family members will probably throw a bug bomb in my T room.

Votes: 15 14.6%
  • This sounds like a plot to get my Ts

• Other

• Total voters

Razzledazzy

Arachnosquire
I've told my mother that she has to keep my Ts for me and think of me while she cares for them. I mean, I've only got three and they're all beginner species so I'm not worried.

lostbrane

Arachnobaron
Probably given to some humane society or something, but I don't find that a very viable option. Now that I think about it though, I'd rather someone here have them than anything else.

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
As a reply to my previous post here: I'm 23 and going to be 24 in October, I am always paranoid, so I try my best to remain optimistic so I don't stress about the future.

MintyWood826

Arachnobaron
We have a lot of immortals here on AB :rofl:

Someone would probably throw a bug bomb in my room.

Last edited:

Jerry

Arachnobaron
Well it's my will that they will promptly displayed at my veiwing crawling around my open casket

Greasylake

Arachnoprince
Large viking funeral. All of us floated our to sea in a wooden boat, then someone fires a burning arrow and lights the whole thing up. Failing that ,dragons breath rounds would be acceptable.

Rigor Mortis

Arachnobaron
This is a dead thread that I am resurrecting to say that my mum has become pretty fond of my one T so if I am to have an untimely demise she would be willing to take care of my many future Ts. Either that or I'll have to have her beg an Oklahoman AB user to take them!