What do you guys think about the Brave Wilderness S. Heros bite?

vyadha

Arachnosquire
I’m telling you, I’m warning you that you do not want to be bitten by a large centipede unless you have a very high pain tolerance!
Lol, too late. I’ve already been bit as stated in the post. Wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be bit not easy.

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
Yes I actually do think that the size of a venomous animal plays a very big part in the severity of the injury itself! If I am mistaken please tell me! Thanks, much appreciated!!!!
It plays a part when you're dealing with the same species - a 10cm E. rubripes won't be capable of inflicting as much pain as a 20cm individual of the same species. However, when we're talking about different species, size is not a factor in determining which is more venomous, and there are examples of this everywhere in the animal world. The tiny irukanji jellyfish is far more venomous than the huge Cyanea capillata. The rather modestly sized Leiurus quinquestriatus is leagues more venomous than the much bigger Pandinus and Heterometrus species. I could go on forever, but I hope you get my point.

patrick nimbs

Arachnoknight
It plays a part when you're dealing with the same species - a 10cm E. rubripes won't be capable of inflicting as much pain as a 20cm individual of the same species. However, when we're talking about different species, size is not a factor in determining which is more venomous, and there are examples of this everywhere in the animal world. The tiny irukanji jellyfish is far more venomous than the huge Cyanea capillata. The rather modestly sized Leiurus quinquestriatus is leagues more venomous than the much bigger Pandinus and Heterometrus species. I could go on forever, but I hope you get my point.
I do get your point and thanks sooo much, I’ve learned loads about centipedes by watching your YouTube vids, they are fantastic. No wonder my centipede lives so long, it’s great! But I thought, since the Ethmostigmus rubripes as a ten cm specimen could inflict as much pain as a 20cm specimen because they share the same venom and toxicity. I’m sorry if I am a little mistaken but that is what I thought until I read your email in which I am replying to of course. But yeah, another thing about centipedes learned today! You should even become a professor at your local university and teach myriapodology, perhaps? Because my father is a professor on marine invertebrates and crustaceans and marine biology! But thanks to you I know so much about centipedes now than I used to and I am now getting my ethmostigmus rubripes acquainted to handling techniques now and he hasn’t bitten me since! Much appreciated!!!

Vanisher

Arachnoking
Old Timer
This coyote seems to be a little overdramatic i think. I have seen ithers get stung by bullet ants and other critters that coyote was stung by, and they reacted totally diffrent than cayote. I like coyotes channel though

Mordax8393

Arachnoknight
@patrick nimbs Inland Taipan bites should be fairly painless as they are almost pure neurotoxin. If you want to suggest a painful bite, go for Boomslang, Bitis, Bothrops, or African Spitting Cobras. They all have a lot of Hemotoxins and Cytotoxins. African spitting cobras are the winners IMO because they (along with the Rinkhals and Asian spitting cobras, they all evolved independently) are the only (known) snake species that have a venom that is made to cause maximum pain, and it has evolved on primates primarily.

patrick nimbs

Arachnoknight
This coyote seems to be a little overdramatic i think. I have seen ithers get stung by bullet ants and other critters that coyote was stung by, and they reacted totally diffrent than cayote. I like coyotes channel though
I don’t understand why the guy calls himself “Coyote”, though? Because a coyote is actually a dog, so technically, he is calling himself a dog!