"True" T. blondi still has not molted..

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
So... I got my blondi like the rest of y'all (Y'all being the ones that got a blondi sling..)..

It took a week for it to eat after I got it.. It finally started eating a week after I got it.. I fed it 2 small crickets a day.. So it finally quit eating.. Two weeks ago.. Has not ate or nothing.. I am assuming its premolt.. But alas.. No molt.. Guess time will tell..

It is still quite active.. Its not being lathargic or anything like that.. Just not eating & not molting.. Ugh!

OK.. Im dont with the semi rant.. I am just passing time while I wait for 9.. I find out if I get my package today.. :D (Should be here.. But if there is a delay it wont be..)

pok2010

Arachnopeon
So... I got my blondi like the rest of y'all (Y'all being the ones that got a blondi sling..)..

It took a week for it to eat after I got it.. It finally started eating a week after I got it.. I fed it 2 small crickets a day.. So it finally quit eating.. Two weeks ago.. Has not ate or nothing.. I am assuming its premolt.. But alas.. No molt.. Guess time will tell..

It is still quite active.. Its not being lathargic or anything like that.. Just not eating & not molting.. Ugh!

OK.. Im dont with the semi rant.. I am just passing time while I wait for 9.. I find out if I get my package today.. :D (Should be here.. But if there is a delay it wont be..)

mate you have to understand somthing about T.blondi's

they will not molt unless you give them some roses, if that dont work its obviously male so take him down the pub ;P

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
mate you have to understand somthing about T.blondi's

they will not molt unless you give them some roses, if that dont work its obviously male so take him down the pub ;P
Im not sure if its a male or female.. So.. I am going to try the roses first.. See if that helps me get a female.. {D

Suzjohnson

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Im not sure if its a male or female.. So.. I am going to try the roses first.. See if that helps me get a female.. {D
Red ones please...:p Hate waiting like that! Would rather go to the dentist. Let us know if your package arrives, or, heaven forbid, if it doesn't.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Red ones please...:p Hate waiting like that! Would rather go to the dentist. Let us know if your package arrives, or, heaven forbid, if it doesn't.
Red roses huh? Do they work better?
Oh... I didnt get the package today... :rolleyes:
maybe try some chocolates as well, it cant hurt.
Chocolates might be bad for one with high blood pressure...

Suzjohnson

Arachnosquire
Old Timer

LOL!! Well, red should work better. It's such a passionate color!!

I'm sorry your package didn't arrive. Perhaps tomorrow. :)

pok2010

Arachnopeon

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO and did i mention NO

no red roses belive me, the "pedipalp" shaped mark on my face and twisted jaw, belive me (it hurt more than i let on and she was not impressed lol) :embarrassed: ;P

What you need my man is not just red roses, but a mixture ;P red, yellow, white and so on .. and before you no it, you'll have a fresh molted T, and a definate female for sure with that move {D

all seriouse now, has he/she actually molted yet ??

rbailey1010

Arachnopeon
Tommy,

When that thing finally decides to molt - itll be 6 inches and a female....She is taking her time...LOL

Spiral_Stairs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hah, just think about it this way. It's only taking longer than everyone elses because it's going to be that much bigger when it does finally molt for you. So break out the 40 gallon long and get it set up for the 12 inch blondi your going to have soon :D

Spiral_Stairs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hah, just think about it this way. It's only taking longer than everyone elses because it's going to be that much bigger when it does finally molt for you. So break out the 40 gallon long and get it set up for the 12 inch blondi your going to have soon :D

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer

I will go with the red roses then.. :D
No package today.. :(

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO and did i mention NO

no red roses belive me, the "pedipalp" shaped mark on my face and twisted jaw, belive me (it hurt more than i let on and she was not impressed lol) :embarrassed: ;P

What you need my man is not just red roses, but a mixture ;P red, yellow, white and so on .. and before you no it, you'll have a fresh molted T, and a definate female for sure with that move {D

all seriouse now, has he/she actually molted yet ??
Well dang it.. I was going to go with red roses.. Now you have me thinking I sould mix it up a little.. {D
No she hasnt molted yet.. :rolleyes: She is being a tease.. Women! {D
Tommy,

When that thing finally decides to molt - itll be 6 inches and a female....She is taking her time...LOL
Better be! All this teasing.. {D LoL!
Forty gallon?! Oh dang! Im not ready for this... :eek: Are there classes for this sort of thing? {D

To everyone... As soon as this booger molts.. I will def. let yall know & post pictures.. :D

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well.. I know why the damn thing aint molted yet... It dead or dying.... :mad:

Its currently in a deathcurl with a twitch.. I will leave it until it stinks... :rolleyes:

BlackCat

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Maybe it's going to pull a surprise on you like Robc's did?

Hope it pulls through! :eek:

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Well.. I know why the damn thing aint molted yet... It dead or dying.... :mad:

Its currently in a deathcurl with a twitch.. I will leave it until it stinks... :rolleyes:
exactly what mine did before it molted...leave it be!!

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks y'all... I have my doubts on it pulling through.. Its not doing what Rob's did..

Rob.. Correct me if I am wrong.. The legs on your little one were like sorta sticking up.. Right?

This one is in a deathcurl.. Legs curled under.. Pretty tight.. If I had the camera here I would take pictures.. But alas.. The camera is not here.. :rolleyes:

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Darn Tommy, That really bites :(- although I'm hoping this all turns out to be a false alarm for both you and the t's sake. Keep us updated.

Terry

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Thanks y'all... I have my doubts on it pulling through.. Its not doing what Rob's did..

Rob.. Correct me if I am wrong.. The legs on your little one were like sorta sticking up.. Right?

This one is in a deathcurl.. Legs curled under.. Pretty tight.. If I had the camera here I would take pictures.. But alas.. The camera is not here.. :rolleyes:
With mine, the legs went up and under....hey what does the abdomen look like??? wrinkled or smooth?? are the legs twitching at all??? Temps?? humidity?? sorry for all the questions....I want this guy to pull thru for ya!