"True" T. blondi still has not molted..

Spiral_Stairs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks Y'all...

Rob... I really hope you are right..

I decided to place a little water dish in with her.. (Hopefully her!) I didnt want to touch her or nothing.. But I placed it right next to her.. As soon as I filled it.. The water must have got her attention.. :D Here she is sunk in the dish.. :D

She was still drinking when I left.. So... I guess time will tell.. :eek:
That's fantastic, man! Judging by those pictures you should have a freshly molted T. blondi anyday now. I hope all that goes well for you.

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Hey Tommy, Just saw this....... what a relief! :clap::D

Terry

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks again everyone..

Terry it is nice to see it still moving.. I wish she would hurry & molt & get back to normal.. :eek:

sn95

Arachnopeon
As I have read several other times on this forum you are one hell of a good keeper. I hope the little one pulls through and gets back to normal for ya.

Titandan

Arachnopeon
Man Redneck! I hope it works out for you and your T. Blondi! She's a real looker too!

Bless you brother!

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well guys & gals... The news I have been trying not to give... :(

I went to check on her this morning before I left the house.. Sadly.. She was in a deathcurl again.. The legs are no long sticking up.. :(

I will keep trying.. But at this point.. It almost seems...pointless..

I will update if there is a change.. But I dont think there will be..

Thank you all for the kind words through out this whole deal.. I guess it just was not meant to be.. :eek:

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer

I went to check on her this morning before I left the house.. Sadly.. She was in a deathcurl again.. The legs are no long sticking up.. :(

Thank you all for the kind words through out this whole deal.. I guess it just was not meant to be.. :eek:
Well that sucks! :( don't give up man!!

Bob

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Both of mine have now molted. The male about 10 days ago, the female last Saturday. Neither molted on their backs ! Funny too, the female is now larger in legspan. Both were the same size befor their last molt.

Bob

pok2010

Arachnopeon

mate you're an awesome farther to all you're animals... she will keep fighting for you as you have her, regardless of the out come, you done the best thing anyone could have done... keep at it mate, the fight aint over until its over, hopefully that isnt yet :) keep you're chin up friend, you're an awesome guy :)

Bob

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Tommy,
Did you give it tap water ? Tap water may contain chlorine. I always use purified water.......

ob

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well that sucks! :( don't give up man!!
I placed a drop of water on her mouth to see if she would drink it again.. Its not gone.. I flipped her back over a few minutes ago & placed her mouth in the small dish.. Still no improvement from the last update.. :(
Tommy,
Did you give it tap water ? Tap water may contain chlorine. I always use purified water.......

ob
Bob.. I dont use tap for any of my animals.. (Other than dogs of course..) Reptiles or inverts get bottled water..

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Tommy, Sorry to hear you're back at square one with the sling :(. Hope something breaks positive for ya, bro! Terry

Titandan

Arachnopeon
I'm curious as to what happened to your T.Blondi Red!

What happened? Is your baby alright now???

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
Sorry for the loss Redneck

Man Im sorry to be so late for this thread. Im sorry to hear about your blondi Tommy. That really is too bad. Too many Theraphosa problems lately. :( Dont give up on them all together just yet. I dont think it was your fault. Im suprised she bounced back for a while before goin out like that. :confused:

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm curious as to what happened to your T.Blondi Red!

What happened? Is your baby alright now???
S/he died... :(
Man Im sorry to be so late for this thread. Im sorry to hear about your blondi Tommy. That really is too bad. Too many Theraphosa problems lately. :( Dont give up on them all together just yet. I dont think it was your fault. Im suprised she bounced back for a while before goin out like that. :confused:
Thanks Doug.. I don't think I will give up on them all together.. just give up on them for now..

After I get a better critter room I will try again..

psykoink

Arachnopeon
Hey Tommy, I feel your pain. My second T. blondi sling has died as well. The first one died in a molt about a month ago and the other was in a complete death curl and stinky when I got home from work today. Funny, because it stopped eating 2 weeks ago and looked to be in a pre-molt. All the conditions are correct and this morning before I left for work it looked just fine, moving around and all. I have one more sling that I got from Paul and its an X. immanis. It started out really rough at first with feeding and all, but thats been fixed so far. Only time will tell I guess. Im not real happy about this but what can you do you know. Im gonna stick to my Pokies I think.