Trantla enclosure

MintyWood826

Arachnobaron
You can't forget to spray the enclosure with perfume and to change the substrate twice a day, with feathers as the sub for nights.

Pyroxian

Arachnophobophiliac
Sort of messed up that you don’t let your adults free roam the house. They aren’t babies anymore.
Right? Plus they'll get the exercise they need without the wheel and you can train them to turn on the stereo by themselves eliminating the need to fire up the bass guitar quite as often.
Heck, if you leave the bass out and plugged in with some tablature books nearby, the T may even learn to play for itself.

I'm beginning to question whether @NYAN is actually fit to even keep this species

Liam52

Arachnopeon
Would recommend setting the enclosure over an open fire. You don’t want the T getting too cold! Maybe get a few other species to put in with it so he doesn’t get lonely

RezonantVoid

Hollow Knight
You forgot the sharp rocks to line the perimeter with for a soft landing, and make sure you handle it at least a few times a day so it loves you. Oh and I hear they like guitars..
They also need said rocks so they can periodically sharpen their fangs when they go blunt ;)

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
You mean for a sling, of course. As we all know adults should be kept in enclosures slightly larger than their leg span.
Adults should have free run of the estate. There is no such thing as too big an enclosure*.

This is the way.

*People genuinely use that second sentence on FB and I cannot pull forth enough Pinhead facepalms from the ordered depths of Hell for this kind of nonsense.

Pyroxian

Arachnophobophiliac
You should see how much extra all the local ones charge you for it
I suppose they have to charge more down there, it must be much more difficult doing those kinds of procedures upside down. I wonder if one of the big online pet supply sites offers an at-home diy sharpening kit...
/heads off to Google

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
You forgot the sharp rocks to line the perimeter with for a soft landing, and make sure you handle it at least a few times a day so it loves you. Oh and I hear they like guitars..
I think I once read that this species likes loud sounds, such as those produced by an electric bass guitar, so it wouldn't be a bad idea to serenade it nightly. Learn to play bass if you don't know how, so that you can keep it optimally.
I heard guitars too, but like, in drop d constantly
I am obligated to post this whenever it comes up.

Frogdaddy

Arachnoprince
I have one bone to pick with the original post. There are far too many words spelled correctly. Other than that everything looks perfect.

RezonantVoid

Hollow Knight
I suppose they have to charge more down there, it must be much more difficult doing those kinds of procedures upside down. I wonder if one of the big online pet supply sites offers an at-home diy sharpening kit...
/heads off to Google
You're not far off, but dont you remember how flat earthers told everyone that Australia doesnt exist? After our hoax was busted us aussies had to return to the moon and sink the fake island known as Australia we were living on, so invert vets have to perform fang sharpening in near zero gravity. I guess ill go visit the crater adjacent to us and see if anybody will do it cheaper

Pyroxian

Arachnophobophiliac
You're not far off, but dont you remember how flat earthers told everyone that Australia doesnt exist? After our hoax was busted us aussies had to return to the moon and sink the fake island known as Australia we were living on, so invert vets have to perform fang sharpening in near zero gravity. I guess ill go visit the crater adjacent to us and see if anybody will do it cheaper
Is that crater called New England? That's that island off the coast of Austria right?

SonsofArachne

Arachnoangel
Adults should have free run of the estate. There is no such thing as too big an enclosure
Sure, if you want your T's to suffer from depression. I read a post on FB by a guy who's a scientist (I know he's a scientist because calls tarantulas by their LATIN names!) that freedom of movement causes depression in T's. I now keep my Goliath Bird Eater in a child-size shoe box and I believe it's much happier.