Trantla enclosure

mantisfan101

Arachnoprince
Replace that substrate with aspen shaving and get yourself some temperature and humidity gauges. Feed it 5 crickets daily and if you ever see it on its back, sorry to say but it’s dead. You can handle it as often as you want and it isn’t poisonous. Also one more thing, add a sponge to its water dish or else it will drown. Trust me, I keep snakes and lizards so I know what I’ doing.

Pyroxian

Arachnophobophiliac
Replace that substrate with aspen shaving and get yourself some temperature and humidity gauges. Feed it 5 crickets daily and if you ever see it on its back, sorry to say but it’s dead. You can handle it as often as you want and it isn’t poisonous. Also one more thing, add a sponge to its water dish or else it will drown. Trust me, I keep snakes and lizards so I know what I’ doing.
Did you even look at his original picture? He's got a very nice sponge in the bowl already, I think it may even have a scouring pad on one side which should help regulate humidity with all that extra surface area.

thatdadlife619

Arachnoknight
You should see how much extra all the local ones charge you for it
My invert insurance covers fang sharpening.
Sort of messed up that you don’t let your adults free roam the house. They aren’t babies anymore.
Totally agree. I personally feel that their enclosures act more as prisons than homes, which is why I’ve decided that when it comes to my t’s hey...mi casa es su casa

thatdadlife619

Arachnoknight
You're not far off, but dont you remember how flat earthers told everyone that Australia doesnt exist? After our hoax was busted us aussies had to return to the moon and sink the fake island known as Australia we were living on, so invert vets have to perform fang sharpening in near zero gravity. I guess ill go visit the crater adjacent to us and see if anybody will do it cheaper
As if I didn’t need more reasons to love Australia...state of the art invert care seems to be readily available. And you guys have The Outback. Not seeing much fairness here

RezonantVoid

Hollow Knight
As if I didn’t need more reasons to love Australia...state of the art invert care seems to be readily available. And you guys have The Outback. Not seeing much fairness here
We HAD the outback before the flat earthers took it away from us. We've been quietly plotting our revenge for several years now

RezonantVoid

Hollow Knight
But have any of you just sat back and read this whole thing in one sitting? The level of sarcasm just hits you like a wrecking ball

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Are yall guis keep you're T's in a TANK? For hecks sake, that is aninmal cruelty. MY Avuciloriah has her own ROOM!
That's it; I'm reporting all of you to PETA.
:troll:

But have any of you just sat back and read this whole thing in one sitting? The level of sarcasm just hits you like a wrecking ball
It is so heavy I dropped my phone. :p
But just in case I added a troll face to be safe...

@Dry Desert
Oh get off your high horse already. It is called humor. You may want to try it some day. :rolleyes:

Pyroxian

Arachnophobophiliac
Oh wow. Sorry to take this amazing thread off the so very serous topic, but you just gave me the inspiration for my next t's name - she shall be "Miley".

NYAN

Arachnoking
Ok guys. I appreciate your advice, but I needed to ask some real experts what they think. I decided that Facebook would be the best place to do this. Here’s my first responses

6023282A-D470-4651-A5E6-81E9B4C53805.jpeg

mantisfan101

Arachnoprince
Well more or less what you expect, some good bits of info others not so good.

SonsofArachne

Arachnoangel
Ok guys. I appreciate your advice, but I needed to ask some real experts what they think. I decided that Facebook would be the best place to do this. Here’s my first responses

View attachment 330007
I'm actually surprised at the level of advise. You must have got some of the good ones (they do exist on FB, believe it or not).

NYAN

Arachnoking
I'm actually surprised at the level of advise. You must have got some of the good ones (they do exist on FB, believe it or not).
Yeah, it wasn’t bad. A lot of people responded giving advice, which supports my theory about there being a high frequency of those types of setups being posted there. I don’t know exactly why, but there’s fewer of them here. Perhaps it has to do with more people using Facebook and this forum being harder to find compared to Facebook groups.

newscorpionowner

Arachnopeon
@newscorpionowner what do you dislike about order 66?
Can you show me which one I disliked must have did it while scrolling along. Lol this is the second time I've done this I'll fix it, I started reading this but then had to go, I guess I did that on the go. Sorry! P.s I'm on mobile so sometimes it's wanky.

It will be done, my lord.
Fixed it. Sorry about that!

Last edited by a moderator: