This happen to you before???

WelshTan

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
thankyou exo .... i've decided i wont sell or give away my T's atm cos i'm still raw from whats happened.... i have carefully considered n decided i might be foolish if i pass my T's on atm ... I may truly regret it in the future ... as all my T's ( as any T) do have their own lil personalities n such .... and my collection with equipment etc reach a cost of round about £800 british pounds ... thats a lot for me ... it would take me forever to gain my collection back as am on benefits atm ..... so will see how it goes ... i hope my interest returns soon for my sake and the T's sake as I wud hate to sell or give unknowingly to an irresponsible or uneducated future T hobbyist n maybe put the care of my T's in future in jeopardy .... or maybe to an extremely knowledgeable owner n then regret it ......

WelshTan

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
a little post to some earlier posters wondering if this thread was a farce or true.... i am bein honest the situation is completely true ... i wud not make up a situation like this as it wud take the rise/urine out of women in the same situation ... like the women who cry rape who have not been raped..... i have honestly been thru what i have said and i have valued and thought bout every thread .... i have taken the appropriate action ... and i thank each and every one of u who have posted here ... whether it be for critisism of the situation or for support ... thankyou all ... all of your threads have had value to me ... its a shame the situation got violent again but i had the "leverage" then to use it to get him out and my freedom n life safety back.. thanks again guys ... mwah to u all xxx

whitewolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Wesh I am so glad to hear your ok. I have been wonder how you were doing. Sorry it ended so badley I was just hopeing you were ok and not seriously injured. While I can honestly say it will be something you never forget it gets easier with time to move foward and put it behind you. I sold off my Regails pair after we seperated because he picked them out. Wish I had kept them sometimes but they got a good home. Sor to hear about you dog. Hope things start looking up for you soon. I still get a little down after I seperated in December but my kids mental well being just means so much more to me. After talking to his ex I've learned their was a darker side to him so I am glad I didn't go back like she did.