This happen to you before???

Sathane

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Judging by s_i_v's other posts, I'm pretty sure his shorthand was in jest.

Because you didn't just do the same.
To the OP: Why are you not at the police station right now? I mean it. Go. NOW!

There is a certain level of sympathy and guidance you will get in a case like this. If you refuse to take the advice given to you, I can assure you that the sympathy will turn to annoyance and you will not be getting this level of attention for long.

Jackuul

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Judging by s_i_v's other posts, I'm pretty sure his shorthand was in jest.

To the OP: Why are you not at the police station right now? I mean it. Go. NOW!

There is a certain level of sympathy and guidance you will get in a case like this. If you refuse to take the advice given to you, I can assure you that the sympathy will turn to annoyance and you will not be getting this level of attention for long.
I had this really great reply I was planning to the OP - but the above covered everything I wanted to say. You have the choice to leave. If you don't - don't complain.

Steve Calceatum

Arachnolord
Old Timer

Sathane

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Obviously I agree completely with this. You won't get help if you don't first help yourself. That is a fact. The police will even tire of you if you make them remove this jerk and then go running back to him. I've seen this many many times in my younger years when I worked security. One incident in particular that I can recall was a man beating the hell out of his girlfriend in the parking lot. I broke it up and threw the guy up against a wall (since he tried to attack me) and his girlfriend, who was bleeding from the mouth, jumps on my back and starts scratching my face. Both of them were then walked off the property by the scruff of their necks. No tolerance for stupidity here.

This issue really hit me close to heart as my first childhood memory (from about 4 years old) is of me playing at the bottom of the large staircase in our home. My mother and step-father were arguing upstairs. There was tons of banging and yelling then I watched my step-father drag my mother to the top of the stairs and throw her down. While she lay beside me sobbing, I remember exactly what he said, 'If you die, the bills are paid.'

I had this really great reply I was planning to the OP - but the above covered everything I wanted to say. You have the choice to leave. If you don't - don't complain.

reverendsterlin

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
sounds like 46 month too long, take off, pack up as soon as he leaves and split. Things can be replaced, new places can be found, friends/family may help.

FuzzOctave

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
OP: He needs help. I'm not joking... Sounds like Adderall could be useful here. This is no trivial behaviour issue. ADHD and autism. or Aspergers disorder can be dealt with if the proper care is being given.

Otherwise, you may as well not have any interests of your own... Not any way to live your life. IMO.:)

mutley100

Arachnopeon
I can't even imagine what you feel on a day-to-day basis but one thing I'm fairly sure of . If you stay there it will only get worse . Like anyone else , if he perceives than he's getting away with something he'll continue with it and quite possible get worse .

As for your T's , it's probably only a symptom of deeper emotional issues like your situation especially where your dog is concerned . If you do nothing else have a word with who's got it and try and make sure that they wont re-home it . If they care about dogs , I'm sure they'll not want it to go back to a troubled home . Of course , there's also the issue of them being in possession of your property (assuming it's your dog singular as opposed to being both of yours) .

But most important You are NOT a slave or anyone else's property . You have the right to choose what happens in your own life .

I just wish that I lived closer but I don't and I don't drive either .

556A2

Arachnopeon
Speaking as a overbearing dominate jacka$$, you definitely need to get him out ASAP!

If push comes to shove, break your lease, and don't let him follow you to somewhere new. Then file a police report when he comes around.

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Can you set up a camera and then get the dog back? if he does something then it will be recorded for evidence...

sean-820

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I would dump him and get the dog. If you have to get a restraining order against him. Also did you say he is 26 and he can't even read? There is no need to put up with unnessisary crap as it doesnt seem that your gettign anything valuable from your relationship with him.

MOA

Arachnopeon
Ther no brothers in your fam? Really tho, just move out, get a restraining order, and get read of him. I see this alot in my line of work, and in the end you'll end up with a lot more than bruises. Just start filing a lot of complaints, and take all the locks off the doors in the house. and I think stunguns are legal over there. If you wont fight to defend your self, maybe the pets are the least f your worries? I know he is bigger and stronger, but go the legal route. I dont know of any cops here that would show up to a 5'2" women having a desput with a big ol' boy and arrest her. especially with cooberation.

Londoner

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Wow...Your boyfriend sounds like a turd of the highest order! I'd echo other poster's comments and urge you to leave. This guy won't change and it's got nothing to do with his health issues...he's a cretin DESPITE his autism, not BECAUSE of it! It's scarey but if you want to rekindle your interest in Ts (and life in general), you'll have to start over again and cut him out.
One of my wife's co-workers went through the same thing and eventually found the courage to go and stay gone. She said starting from scratch was one of the most daunting things she's had to do, but it was the best thing she's done for the sake of her sanity.
It's scary but you can do it...good luck Welshy :) .

Exo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
He's 26 and can't read.....where in the hell did you find this Homo habilis anyway?! :rolleyes:

Paramite

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Like with any hobby, there are times when you don't find it that interesting. But when you wait awhile, you're ordering T's again.

Oh, I agree what everyone has said about the boyfriend.

Last edited:

Ether Imp

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Didn't read the entire thread, but, my answer seems to be the same as many others:

Ditch the boyfriend, get your dog back, and keep your T's.. Then there's plenty of interest to go around. And, with 12 T's in your house and a dog you love, a lot of interesting guys will be drawn to you (in part) because of that.

MOA

Arachnopeon
If someone is buying the plain ticket, not like I have anything else to do... Who's got the bail money!