Genus Theraphosa

Miss Bianca

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
If you are right, then I stand corrected.
I got this one CB by a member on here as T.blondi in Jan 2010..
And read somewhere that at this stage they might both have this characteristic that you mentioned.
Thanks!

MODS feel free to edit my previous post if the correction proves valid.

Falk

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Thousands of these where imported and sold as Theraphosa blondi.
You have an interesting thread bout them here:) http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=169928&highlight=burgundy

If you are right, then I stand corrected.
I got this one CB by a member on here as T.blondi in Jan 2010..
And read somewhere that at this stage they might both have this characteristic that you mentioned.
Thanks!

MODS feel free to edit my previous post if the correction proves valid.

akmedic

Arachnopeon
new blondi female

New T blondi arrived yesterday.. I'm too excited not to share. 8" and stunning :) :) :)

Attachments

psykoink

Arachnopeon
Well after a sleepless night and an over anxious day, I am happy to say the little T. blondi made it unharmed. Thank you so much Paul! You can certainly pack a T. The plane could have crashed and the T would have survived. It popped out quickly and even took a lateralis 5 minutes after it was in its new home. This T is outstanding. I cant thank Paul enough. Here is a pick with food in its mouth. I cant wait to see this little booger grow.

Chris {D

Last edited:

Dangergirl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
{D Look at those fuzzy legs !! Too beautiful, congrats on your new one, I'm super jealous !!!

mcluskyisms

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Gorgeous wee fella you got there pal, I hope its the photo making those front legs look a little whiter.... :)

VinceC

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Aww, this reminds me of when i got my blondi @ that size! they grow like weeds so be prepared to re-house it often {D congrats :clap:

By the way, its a little hard to tell from that pic, but it appears to have pink feet? that would mean its of the burgundy bloodline (like mine!)

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Aww, this reminds me of when i got my blondi @ that size! they grow like weeds so be prepared to re-house it often {D gcongrats :clap:

By the way, its a little hard to tell from that pic, but it appears to have pink feet? that would mean its of the burgundy bloodline (like mine!)

It is a CB Theraphosa blondi.
no bloodline, no burgundy,no Caucassian ancesters :)

psykoink

Arachnopeon
It is a CB Theraphosa blondi.
no bloodline, no burgundy,no Caucassian ancesters :)
Thanks Fran. It is just the way the camera took the pic. There are no little white feet on this one at all. Its one hungry little sucker too. Its hard to get a real nice pic in my place, lighting is bad. I will try again soon.