Species Theraphosa blondi

Steven Valys

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Trying my luck with breeding and taking decent photos with a junk camera! Fingers already crossed!

Michal

Arachnopeon
Very impressive!

It is rather fitting that he is walking over a skull, given his massive size. Of course, it would be a lot more troubling if he was the cause of the skull! :razz:

jbrd

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Very impressive!

It is rather fitting that he is walking over a skull, given his massive size. Of course, it would be a lot more troubling if he was the cause of the skull! :razz:
Actually he is on the skull waiting for the crickets to come out. {D

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Here is some pics of my 8"+ T. Blondi

Threat pose

Eating roach

Her in her enclosure (I know she is a little fat....I am not going to say how much I fed her......its embarrasing):eek:

Hope you enjoyed....rob:)

Michal

Arachnopeon
Not that I know of.....I have had her 3 Weeks....but I fed her a lot.....I might have her fast for a couple of weeks;)
But it is just so much fun to watch them hunt and kill prey... you will not be able to resist for two whole weeks! :}

jbrd

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
She does not look fat to me, all of ours are around her size and seem to be nice and healthy. :D
What type of roach are you feeding yours? I feed mine B.giganteus when the wife is not looking. :D

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
She does not look fat to me, all of ours are around her size and seem to be nice and healthy. :D
What type of roach are you feeding yours? I feed mine B.giganteus when the wife is not looking. :D
In some of the pics she looks a little fat but being a Blondi owner that you are you know how much they can eat. Her abdomen will go to normal in no time.....but that also means massive sh*t pile I have to clean up.....LOL, she always does it right on my plant....so rude.:D

seanbond

Arachnoking
Old Timer
nice pix rob! i have been thinking about getting one of these monsters myself..