The OFFICIAL YouTube thread for tarantula care and husbandry channels

Timc

Arachnosquire
how he harassed his T's just for photoshoots.
While I don’t doubt he cares very much for his animals, I distinctly recall one of his videos making me think “Tarantulas on coffee tables? Dude is really trying to get his money’s worth from that camera,”

Tarantulasareanimalstoo

Arachnosquire
I mean I know he has his flaws in husbandry but I don’t imagine anyone not having something that they make mistakes in. So yeah I know he hasn’t made the greatest choices, but he’s the one who got me hooked on the beautiful art of tarantula keeping (my favorite is A Chalcoodes) and I found out about this board because of him. He may not be the greatest but he still has lots of great tips for all levels of tarantula keeping. I understand the problems with only getting info from YT for husbandry or anything really but that doesn’t mean we have to purge it out completely just make sure to use multiple sources and constantly check facts.

Motherofspiders112707

Arachnopeon
Exotic Lair puts his animals at risk just for the sake of likes and clicks. He has always a lot of problems with is tarantulas, sometimes quite weird problems even. His husbandry is questionable to say the least. 0/10

Dark Den was entertaining at the beginning, he had some tutorials with DIY enclosures. Today he has far too many stuff going unrelated with tarantulas, he seems a honest guy but a bit careless with his animals.
He recently had two females die from being egg bound. Like they exploded and it took so long for him to check on one that there were maggots. Also the amount of mismolts he's had is a little sketchy, because his female GBB ended up with a dented carapace. I'm new to the hobby but that's very questionable