The Fight Club Thread

Who will win TFC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Warren Bautista

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Fight Club: T.Blondi vs. P.Regalis.

Alright, since TFC has been outlawed where Kid Dragon is, I figure I would continue:

Rules of Fight Club:

Rule #1 - Don't take this seriously, it is all in good fun. If it is not to your liking don't participate. If you are not sick or twisted aka male, you don't have to participate, but sophisticated women that understand how the male mind never evolves are welcome to participate at your own risk.

Rule #2 - These bouts are fantasy fights only, they are not meant for anyone to put these tarantula species together. That would be stupid, cruel, and foolish.

Rule #3 - If you can't stand this post, it won't take up too much room and it will be over soon. Please don't tell us how immature it is, we already know. Oh, and don't get your hands in the way.

Representing the New World: T. Blondi

Representing the Old World: P. Regalis

Bout #3 For the World Championship

Westvs.East

Theraphosa Blondivs.Poecilotheria Regalis

We are going to put a 6.5" T.Blondi against a 6.5" P.Regalis on opposite sides of a 30 gallon tank. Neither on has been in the tank before and newspaper is being used as substrate and no hides or climbs. Texas Style Deathmatch.
Let's get ready to Rumble! Let the battle begin:

For the first 4 minutes nothing happens, they dont seem to notice each other.

After 2 minutes the P. Regalis starts climbing the glass and moves across the side.

After 3 minutes the T. Blondi senses the P. Regalis and starts moving closer...

You pick the winner! Your vote in the poll will determine the winner.

Last edited:

Warren Bautista

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
lalalalala monkey doodoo lala :D ;P :) :wall: :confused: :embarrassed: :eek: :liar: :mad: :drool: :rolleyes: :clap: :cool: {D :p :} ;) :? :D :worship: :8o :eek: :razz: {D :( :evil:

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
lalalalala monkey doodoo lala :D ;P :) :wall: :confused: :embarrassed: :eek: :liar: :mad: :drool: :rolleyes: :clap: :cool: {D :p :} ;) :? :D :worship: :8o :eek: :razz: {D :( :evil:
A 3rd grade response from a 31 years old. Awesome! :clap:

Can you add LAME to your poll? :confused:
If you can that would really help me out with my decision making. :)

Last edited:

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
You can try to edit it. That would be so awesome.
Excuse me for my hebetudinous, I missed that typo but it has been corrected. ;P I was so excited about the lameness of this poll that I was thinking faster then I could type.

Don't take the bait Ryan! lol
(sigh)
You are right, I should stop while I am behind. :D

Warren Bautista

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
T. Blondi goes into threat positon. The P.Regalis jumps from the glass behind the Blondi, but the blondi knows better and taps the regalis on its front foot. The Regalis is starting to bleed...

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
STILL LAME!
LAME LAME LAME!
Don't you have something better to doing? :?
Ryan, we should do a poll on wich one of his fight clubs are the lamest. I mean this a T forum for real discussion on questions about T's......NOT a bug fight forum......he needs to get a life.....rob

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Ryan, we should do a poll on wich one of his fight clubs are the lamest. I mean this a tarantual forum for real discussion on questions about T's......NOT a bug fight forum......he needs to get a life.....rob
Oh oh someone spelled tarantula wrong:eek: .......... I think you should be taken out back and flogged. :embarrassed:

I see you changed it lol, but I got you quoted! ;P

Paramite

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
There's one thing to remember about this, and it's the fact that regalis is an extremely fast arboreal. I really doubt T. blondi would have time to react.

And no, I don't like the idea of those damn "bug deathmatches". Sick as hell.

ZooRex

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Alright this is gettin really old really fast. When I saw the first one I figured it was just that; one. Its it too optimistic to hope that this our last "Texas Death Match?" ~ Rex