The Fight Club Thread

Who will win TFC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kid Dragon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Moderator's Note: This is now THE Fight club Thread. You can post all you theoretical death matches in THIS THREAD ONLY. All others will be merged/deleted.

Rules of Fight Club:

Rule #1 - Don't take this seriously, it is all in good fun. If it is not to your liking don't participate. If you are not sick or twisted aka male, you don't have to participate, but sophisticated women that understand how the male mind never evolves are welcome to participate at your own risk.

Rule #2 - These bouts are fantasy fights only, they are not meant for anyone to put these tarantula species together. That would be stupid, cruel, and foolish.

Rule #3 - If you can't stand this post, it won't take up too much room and it will be over soon. Please don't tell us how immature it is, we already know. Oh, and don't get your hands in the way.

Representing the New World: Goliath Birdeater

Representing the Old World: Cobalt Blue

Keep in mind this fight is a metaphor for the global implications of the socioeconomic world dominance of the West shifting to the Far East. Western civilization is seeing more and more jobs and wealth shifting to the Far East. T-blondi has just about had it with her water dishes being "Made in China", and now she's ready to defend the entire Western World in a 30 gallon tank.

Bout #2 For the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

West
vs. East

Theraphosa blondi vs. Halopelma lividum

We are going to put a 6.5" female T-blondi in one side of a 30 gallon and a 5" female Cobalt blue in the other side of a 30 gallon at the same time. Why the size difference? Because 6.5" is the closest T. blondi I had in size to the cobalt blue. Neither T has been in the enclosure before, newspaper bottom, no hides or climbs. Texas style death match.

Let's get ready to rumble! Let the battle begin:

For the first 7 minutes nothing happens, they don't seem to notice each other.

During the next 20 minutes the cobalt blue crawled up the glass side of the tank, the T-blondi has moved about 1 inch.

In the next 5 minutes the T-blondi moved to the center of the enclosure, the cobalt blue has come down the side of the glass about a foot behind the T-blondi. The cobalt blue starts slowly moving closer ...

You pick the winner! Your vote in the poll will determine the winner.​

Last edited by a moderator:

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Just like in "the Good the Bad and the Ugly, blondi always wins:cool:

Stamper

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
These fight threads are becoming a habit for you Kid Dragon:}
um...I would say cobalt, it could get on the blondi faster and just got to town

Scott C.

Arachnofloater
Old Timer
I resent the insinuation in rule #1 that I am a girl =P

Cheers dude,
Scott

...Oh yeah, blue doesn't have a chance... Those spindly asian legs will snap like twigs.

Kid Dragon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
These fight threads are becoming a habit for you Kid Dragon:}
um...I would say cobalt, it could get on the blondi faster and just got to town
This is going to be the last Tarantula Fight Club for awhile, the State of Florida has voted in some state regulations banning tarantula fighting that takes effect after July 12th. I'm looking into moving the bouts to Las Vegas, NV. :razz:

D-back

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hmmm......when you said yesterday that a T. blondi will fight with the winner I thought the size difference will be a bit bigger..:) !.5" isn't much but I still think that a Cobalt Blue can overpower a T. blondi only if a.) he...ohh..excuse me...it's a chick fight{D so she ambushes her from behind b.) she uses this: http://images.google.sk/imgres?imgu...gun&um=1&start=3&sa=X&oi=images&ct=image&cd=3 {D

I think the T. blondi will win it easily....but...LET'S GO COBALT BLUE!!!!

Kid Dragon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I resent the insinuation in rule #1 that I am a girl =P

Cheers dude,
Scott

...Oh yeah, blue doesn't have a chance... Those spindly asian legs will snap like twigs.
I hate to be the one to inform you of this ...you are sick and twisted. Its always the sick and twisted ones that are the last to know. ;)

Kid Dragon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hmmm......when you said yesterday that a T. blondi will fight with the winner I thought the size difference will be a bit bigger..:) !.5" isn't much but I still think that a Cobalt Blue can overpower a T. blondi only if a.) he...ohh..excuse me...it's a chick fight{D so she ambushes her from behind b.) she uses this: http://images.google.sk/imgres?imgu...gun&um=1&start=3&sa=X&oi=images&ct=image&cd=3 {D

I think the T. blondi will win it easily....but...LET'S GO COBALT BLUE!!!!

Pssst... keep the chick fighting comments on the down low, the American women can hear you. I don't know what Solvakia chicks are like, but American Women will look you in the eyes and kick you in the nads.

D-back

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Pssst... keep the chick fighting comments on the down low, the American women can hear you. I don't know what Solvakia chicks are like, but American Women will look you in the eyes and kick you in the nads.
ups...thank you....I appreciate the info:) .........I have to say tahat I like and adore women......most of my friends are girls- at my school 90% of the students are girls:clap: .....so if I've hurt someones feelings--I'm sorry:wall:

PS. I really like fiery women....{D GO, GO Cobalt Blue!!!:clap:

the nature boy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Blue? lol.

Somehow I think blondi will have the edge.

--the nature boy

Last edited:

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer

If NOTHING else, this thread is a fun one, the kid knows what hes talking about, he knows that girl thing from experience, but it took along time from what I heard{D

citizen_smithi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I reckon - T blondi ignores lividum for a bit, just lets it throw its little hissy fit, throwing its legs everywhere, then as soon as it get riled up enough to strike, them big blondi legs just snap out in it's face, sending it flying onto it's back all dizzy. Blondi walks calmly over to the dazed cobalt, puts a toe in it's book lung - says "see you in hell" and rips it in half with one fang.

You know, nuthin too outlandish {D

Warren Bautista

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
remember this: the cobalt blue has a 1-0 record against the obt. that blondi aint got no chance. dont worry kid dragon. since t fighting is banned i will continue. {D {D cobalt blue

Scott C.

Arachnofloater
Old Timer
I hate to be the one to inform you of this ...you are sick and twisted. Its always the sick and twisted ones that are the last to know. ;)
hahahaha....

Enjoy the battle at least as much as I enjoy the imagination. :)

Cheers,
Scott

DrJ

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This really is sick, but for your curiousity, I would say that neither would win, unless the blondi was hungry. For one, cobalts have a bad reputation as being laid back, boring, and cowering in the corner when threatened. The only ones I've seen act otherwise are ones whose owners have constently harrassed them, so it can be considered a learned/acquired trait. Also, for the sake of instinct, the blondi is quite a bit bigger than the cobalt, so what reason would the cobalt have for attacking in the first place? Also, blondis are relatively calm, yet nervous. If anything, would probably "hair" the cobalt. So, in the long run, if the blondi got hungry, the cobalt would be dinner. But, that is it. No aggression, no fighting, just a hunt if that's want you want to call it. Really though, even "pretend" tarantula fights are sick and meant solely for the demented of mind. Perhaps Kid Dragon should get a life. As should anyone who thinks this "sport" is or could be considered fun.

In other words, you can say it's all in fun, but it is really quite offensive. And there is nothing funny about it.