Grammostola pulchra

Psalmopoeus reduncus 1st instars

Lost in his own reflection!

Psalmopoeus reduncus 2nd instars

Last edited by a moderator:

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Very interesting looking iheringi there...:D Almost looks like a fimbriatus on the abdomen, lol :D

Hydrazine

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Oh, the pulchra is stunningly velvet black, thanks for reminding me again what I can look forward to (at about two-and-something centimeters, mine still has colours of Generic Grammostola Spiderling)

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Very interesting looking iheringi there...:D Almost looks like a fimbriatus on the abdomen, lol :D
She's got a little character right now!

Oh, the pulchra is stunningly velvet black, thanks for reminding me again what I can look forward to (at about two-and-something centimeters, mine still has colours of Generic Grammostola Spiderling)
They're worth the wait! At least they don't stay that brown color for toooooo long, but they definitely take their time.

Just a few things....

Cyriopagopus schioedtei
Such a cool spider! Wish she came out more

Psalmopoeus pulcher!

The mother:

Tapinauchenius violaceus getting big!

Poecilotheria ornata before his date

Avicularia huriana

Aphonopelma hualapai

Aphonopelma paloma

Iridiopelma hirsutum

Dagmara

Arachnopeon
Not fair I have no possibility to buy 4 of your spiders in my country ;/ Heh I have to go abroad...

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Awesome shots, Brett! Love the Irido ones ;) That little one has quite the temper obviously :D

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Feeding day!

Female Avicularia minatrix

Male minatrix

Shortly after!

Avicularia purpurea male reporting for duty

Psalmopoeus langenbucheri

Hapalopus sp. colombia gross

Lampropelma violaceopes

Nhandu tripepii

Psalmopoeus pulcher

Avicularia laeta

Avicularia amazonica

Iridopelma hirsutum sporting a new leg!

Tarac

Arachnolord
Oooooo, this is precisely why I don't browse the photo threads much! I have just added at least five more spiders to the list of spiders that I absolutely "need" to have. Top one is Cyriopagopus schiodtei, never realized they were that pretty until I saw your pic.

Your P. nigricolor looks very brown in that pic, mine is jet black. What's that about? All my Pamphos are predominantly black except platty. Two are female, two are young still.

You've definitely got a bunch of very lovely spiders and so much breeding success going on. Kudos for sure. Thanks for the pics, I'm going to leave now so I don't end up going bankrupt!

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks!
She is very brown! She needs to molt quite badly and probably will do so soon. After she molts she'll be a nice black for a few months before back to that brown again.
Happy collecting! Those "I want" lists never do seem to get shorter :)

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Nice sacs and beautiful spiders, Brett! Love the fluffballs! :D

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yep. gotta agree with Tarac. You're a bad influence! ;)
Glad to be of service :)

Nice sacs and beautiful spiders, Brett! Love the fluffballs! :D
Thanks!

Moltings and such!

Tapinauchenius gigas male:

Who was later eaten by her :( :

but he did get a good pairing at least!

One of our Chilobrachys fimbriatus slings getting big:

The one surviving Avicularia huriana sling from the eggsac. Plus it has molt stuck on its toe :(

Iridopelma hirsutum eggsac!

Tapinauchenius plumipes eggsac! This was a nasty sac when we pulled it unfortunately. Thought all of them were going to die, but surprisingly all but 2 or 3 of the living ones we managed to extract from eggsac made it! Some of these had only 3-4 legs as 1st instar (one only had 2!) but molted 2nd instar perfectly fine and now have all their legs and feed. A small lot of quite sturdy little buggers.

The Psalmopoeus pulcher sac all grown up

Fat little Avicularia versicolor

Brachypelma albiceps. This is what Valentine's day presents look like in our house...

Grammostola iheringi. Still a weird looking spider. She didn't plump with feeding/water, just molted. Hopefully she'll get a little bulkier this molt cycle.

Avicularia aurantiaca

Nhandu chromatus

Avicularia avicularia

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Those pics with the Iridos having webbed up the whole circumference (sp?) of that cup is priceless :D

Beautiful albiceps!

Shrike

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Great stuff! Clearly you've been busy. Best of luck with the minatrix. I hardly ever see them offered for sale (hint hint).

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Love the Hapalopus sp. and the B. albiceps!
Thanks! They are beautiful species.

Those pics with the Iridos having webbed up the whole circumference (sp?) of that cup is priceless :D

Beautiful albiceps!
It's crazy how fast they get to webbing. They will molt second instar and go right to work on a place to hang out. It's pretty cool to watch them do.

Great stuff! Clearly you've been busy. Best of luck with the minatrix. I hardly ever see them offered for sale (hint hint).
Fingers crossed!

Some eggsac pulling!

Avicularia amazonica

Avicularia bicegoi

Moonfall

Arachnosquire
BABIES! Oh they are so lovely, congrats. Look about ready to be up and moving soon.

advan

oOOo
Staff member
Nice work you guys! Congrats and good luck the rest of the way! :D

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Awesome stuff bro! Hope you have amazing luck with the slings. Dont forget about me :).

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Good job, Mr. Avic! :D Always a pleasure seing you have so much success with breeding those!