So I made an application...

tisha

Arachnopeon
Lol, sorry about that. Been busy these few days and over looked this bug. :bruised:

tisha

Arachnopeon
Version 2.05.81 is now available for download!
Updates and Fixes:
» Fixed Ephebopus Genus.
» Some restore data optimizations.
» Bug fixes for new molt with custom date.
» Fixed popup window location offset if set to a negative value.
» Minor optimizations.
Please download it from http://tarantulas.p3kb.com/ or from Google Play
Thanks!

tisha

Arachnopeon
Version 2.06.03 is now available for download!
Updates and Fixes:
» (BETA) Add alternate method for 'Take picture by Camera' option in settings.
» Tarantula list image loading optimizations.
» Some notification optimizations.
» Minor bug fixes.
Thanks!

SpiduhBMX

Arachnopeon
Amazing app! I have been using it for many months now and it has been very useful! How about putting the feeding icon on the left of the T's main info box, and the watering icon on the right side. That way you could make it so that when you long press the left side, it feeds, and when you long press the right side, it waters. Just an idea I had. Thanks for the great app though!

tisha

Arachnopeon
Good idea SpiduhBMX! I'll look into it and see if what can be done. ;)

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
First let me say Prometheus app to be really helpful. I just have two issues with the app. First off, there is no ezendami listed under genus Augacephalus. Also what if we want to include species that are undescribed. I have an Avicularia sp. "amazonica" and I had to list it as an A. avic which is not what it is [emoji14] It's a bit frustrating.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
First let me say Prometheus app to be really helpful. I just have two issues with the app. First off, there is no ezendami listed under genus Augacephalus. Also what if we want to include species that are undescribed. I have an Avicularia sp. "amazonica" and I had to list it as an A. avic which is not what it is [emoji14] It's a bit frustrating.

Its there, under the "MORE" tab from far upper right menu button "update genus/species list"

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Its there, under the "MORE" tab from far upper right menu button "update genus/species list"
Beat me to it.. I have this for my sp. Purple, sp machalla and i think one other psalm essc? I dont remember.. Very helpful tho. Helps if you spell it right the firat time (mine now shows machala, nachalla and machalla xD helps to proof read alot lol)

tisha

Arachnopeon
Sorry for the late reply BobGrill and thanks to sdsnybny! :giggle:

There are two ways to add a missing species:
One, from your tarantulas list, click on the menu and choose 'More', then choose 'Update Genus/Species List'. Click on the '+' icon on top to add the missing species.
Two, from the tarantula add/info page, click menu and choose 'Add Genus/Species'.

Lol pyro, you can delete the other entries. :biggrin:

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I didn't even realize that function existed. Thanks guys.

tisha

Arachnopeon
Version 2.06.11 is now available for download!
Updates and Fixes:
» (BETA) Add option 'Enable long click to water ...' from My Tarantulas list, enable/disable from settings.
» Added Idiothele mira.
» (BETA) Add 'AM/PM' to time picker.
» Minor adjustments to 'Update last feeding date'.
» Reword 'Genus/Species' to just 'Species'.
» Reword 'Burrowing' to 'Fossorial'.
» Some other UI adjustments.
Thanks!

tisha

Arachnopeon
Version 2.06.12 is now available for download!
Updates and Fixes:
» Minor bug fixes.
» Some other UI adjustments.
Thanks!

tisha

Arachnopeon
Version 2.07.02 is now available for download!
Updates and Fixes:
» (BETA) Add 'Change and Crop' menu option for changing picture.
» Minor bug fixes.
» Some UI adjustments.
Thanks!

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Great app!
I just downloaded latest version and was excited to be able to crop pictures. Only thing is wont let me pick the current photo being used for that tarantula?
My tablet will only give me the option to choose from gallery (on tablet) or new camera pic.
Also just noticed that when you pull a pic from your device gallery to use it, the app moves it not copies it, thus removing all the downloaded pics from my gallery to the apps picture file.
This wouldn't be bad but the crop function does not give me the option to pick form photos stored within the apps picture file :(
Samsung galaxy tab 3 SM-T217S, Android 4.4.2

is it me, the tablet or the app??

tisha

Arachnopeon
Thanks sdsnybny!
Re cropping, the app doesn't let you crop existing/saved pictures. The cropping feature works similar to 'Change' picture where you'll have to select a new picture from your phone's gallery or via an installed camera app.
Note that this will only let you crop pictures to square, I might add an option for dynamic crop dimensions.

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
When I download a picture off of the internet its stored in the dowloaded file of the devices picture gallery. Then when I choose it through the tarantula app it moves it to the apps picture files and its no longer in the devices gallery (doesn't leave copy)
The crop function will not let me choose from the apps picture files or crop the existing picture being used for that tarantula, Square crop is fine by me.