Sling enclosure

louise f

Arachnoangel
Oh no car has ever beaten American muscle :D:kiss: Screw your fiat 500 @Chris LXXIX That car is what my dad would have called a toy car with carriage wheels :D
Now this is a car if you ask me :kiss:

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Oh no car has ever beaten American muscle :D:kiss: Screw your fiat 500 @Chris LXXIX That car is what my dad would have called a toy car with carriage wheels :D
Now this is a car if you ask me :kiss:

Ah ah nope :) Fiat 500 (the model of once) made history, even Lupin and 'Metal Slug' portrayed those bugger cars :-s

About 'muscle cars' pffffff coming from the land of pure 100% handmade & mechanical genius Ferrari, Lamborghini, and Maserati I feel an idiot to talk about those. Sure, some were cool, ok, but seriously compared to what we did like Lamborghini Countach lol :p

Italian sports cars sucks too much that, from U.S to Arabic lands every rich person seek one. Strange lol

louise f

Arachnoangel
Ah ah nope :) Fiat 500 (the model of once) made history, even Lupin and 'Metal Slug' portrayed those bugger cars :-s

About 'muscle cars' pffffff coming from the land of pure 100% handmade & mechanical genius Ferrari, Lamborghini, and Maserati I feel an idiot to talk about those. Sure, some were cool, ok, but seriously compared to what we did like Lamborghini Countach lol :p

Italian sports cars sucks too much that, from U.S to Arabic lands every rich person seek one. Strange lol

Well, yes i love the Lambos too they are the hot Italian ladies :kiss:

Trenor

Arachnoprince

There is a difference between fast and being seen as a symbol of wealth due to the price of the car. Most rich people own one of these cars so others can see their money when they roll up doing the speed limit. Don't get me wrong they are fast but that doesn't drive the sales as much as the 'I'm rich' status that it denotes IMO.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
There is a difference between fast and being seen as a symbol of wealth due to the price of the car. Most rich people own one of these cars so others can see their money when they roll up doing the speed limit. Don't get me wrong they are fast but that doesn't drive the sales as much as the 'I'm rich' status that it denotes IMO.
Uhm while they are considered a status symbols indeed, we can't deny the pure history, efforts, mechanical genius behind Ferrari and Lamborghini my man. Let's be honest, Italians made incredible sport cars no one imagined :p

TownesVanZandt

Arachnoprince
Let's be honest, Italians made incredible sport cars no one imagined :p
That might be true, I´m not into cars and don´t even have a license to drive one. Here you can start to learn to drive when you´re 16. I learned how to drive with my father in our old Fiat Uno 1987 model at that age (it was my mothers old car, my father wouldn´t let me close to his German made car, lol). However my parents had this agreement with my older brother and myself that they would pay the fees for the license if we didn´t start smoking until we turned 18. My brother didn´t and got his license, I started to smoke at 13-14 and have never seen the need to pay for that myself. So, I have only driven two cars all these years. An Italian made Fiat Uno as a kid and an equally cool Jugoslavian made Yugo 55 while drunk in a small Serbian village o_O. (I have to add, it wasn´t as irresponsible as it might sound. It was in the middle of the night, on streets with no traffic. No humans, chickens or pigs got hurt during that drive)

Last edited:

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
That might be true, I´m not into cars and don´t even have a license to drive one. Here you can start to learn to drive when you´re 16. I learned how to drive with my father in our old Fiat Uno 1987 model at that age (it was my mothers old car, my father wouldn´t let me close to his German made car, lol). However my parents had this agreement with my older brother and myself that they would pay the fees for the license if we didn´t start smoking until we turned 18. My brother didn´t and got his license, I started to smoke at 13-14 and have never seen the need to pay for that myself. So, I have only driven two cars all these years. An Italian made Fiat Uno as a kid and an equally cool Jugoslavian made Yugo 55 while drunk in a small Serbian village o_O. (I have to add, it wasn´t as irresponsible as it might sound. It was in the middle of the night, on streets with no traffic. No humans, chickens or pigs got hurt during that drive)
Ah ah you are Number one my friend :)

Fiat Uno and Fiat Tipo (my Bro had one) were indeed a sort of little 'tanks', pure tractors, evergreen cars here. Today it's hard to spot one :-s

Here the legal age for driving is 18 and you have, prior to sit in the car with the instructor for drive, to pass the theory exam, in the offices of (your local) Italian Ministry of Motorization.

Italians are very unruly while driving, btw... here Piazza Venezia, Roma. There's even, in that pure anarchy, the car of the 'local police' (those supposed only to watch over the driving code/rule) man, some serious crazy issue :-s

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
My brother didn´t and got his license, I started to smoke at 13-14 and have never seen the need to pay for that myself.
Ah ah, I understand you very well :)

I am myself an hardcore smoker, and, while I love Maserati (yeah, Maserati in particular, more than Ferrari and 'Lambo'... too much class IMO) I'm not affected at all by the "car disease" like other Italians, like those annoying folks here with their tuning and else talking 24/7 X 365 about that.

Think that I would prefer the world of once, with cloaks and horses, like true mans did. I can't stand how much cars 'dominate' here our life :pompous:

TownesVanZandt

Arachnoprince
Ah ah you are Number one my friend :)

Fiat Uno and Fiat Tipo (my Bro had one) were indeed a sort of little 'tanks', pure tractors, evergreen cars here. Today it's hard to spot one :-s

Here the legal age for driving is 18 and you have, prior to sit in the car with the instructor for drive, to pass the theory exam, in the offices of (your local) Italian Ministry of Motorization.

Italians are very unruly while driving, btw... here Piazza Venezia, Roma. There's even, in that pure anarchy, the car of the 'local police' (those supposed only to watch over the driving code/rule) man, some serious crazy issue :-s

Ah, the traffic in Italy is awful. Though, I have to say, it´s quite bad in the Serbian countryside as well. Everyone drives drunk, this is a classic:

And you gotta love this gypsy (I don´t know why the youtube-uploader claims this to be Romania, it´s the Serbian police) :

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Uhm while they are considered a status symbols indeed, we can't deny the pure history, efforts, mechanical genius behind Ferrari and Lamborghini my man. Let's be honest, Italians made incredible sport cars no one imagined :p
I admit they are impressive examples of auto engineering all the way. I just think the majority of people buying them are more after the wealth status symbol then the speed/precision factor.

I grew up around muscle cars/full on drag cars and got to see the precision of the work done to them. I feel I can make a case for them as well. Those people buy/build them just for raw speed and often drive them (on and off the drag strip) that way.

TownesVanZandt

Arachnoprince
Geez have you never seen russian traffic. I`m telling you they are maniacs. Must be all the vodka :D

Russia is awesome in all ways! I´ve only been to Moscow and St. Petersburg and the traffic is just crowded at all times. I´m a bit embarrassed to share this, but since you have brought Russia and vodka up, here goes o_O. The last time I went to St. Petersburg (November 2015), I got so drunk one night that I have a memory of drinking heavily, beer and vodka in a bar with some Russian friends. Then my memory goes blank! The next thing I remember is waking up in a prison cell with 6 drunken Russian guys. Luckily I know Serbian quite well after living there for years and I can speak some, though very limited Russian, so I managed to communicate somehow. Needless to say, I was quite confused about finding myself in prison in a foreign country with no memory of committing any crimes! My cellmates however were all happily drunk and told me I couldn´t have done something really bad, otherwise I would be in a proper prison, not the ones for innocent, but drunk people! After some nervy hours, a police officer calls me out. He cannot tell me the reason for me waking up in prison, there is no record of any crimes (according to him I´ve just been picked up incredible drunk on the streets) so he just hands me my belongings back and shows me the way out of the police station. Then I call my friends to ask just what has happened. They have no idea as well, lol! I was drinking and seemingly acting normal, then I left the bar in order to buy cigarettes only never to return. To this day, I have no idea what I have done in St. Petersburg between leaving to get cigs and waking up in a prison cell. In fact, I can´t even remember leaving the bar to get cigarettes :confused:

louise f

Arachnoangel
I admit they are impressive examples of auto engineering all the way. I just think the majority of people buying them are more after the wealth status symbol then the speed/precision factor.

I grew up around muscle cars/full on drag cars and got to see the precision of the work done to them. I feel I can make a case for them as well. Those people buy/build them just for raw speed and often drive them (on and off the drag strip) that way.
Nothing beats up the American muscle cars, not even a lambo :)

louise f

Arachnoangel
Russia is awesome in all ways! I´ve only been to Moscow and St. Petersburg and the traffic is just crowded at all times. I´m a bit embarrassed to share this, but since you have brought Russia and vodka up, here goes o_O. The last time I went to St. Petersburg (November 2015), I got so drunk one night that I have a memory of drinking heavily, beer and vodka in a bar with some Russian friends. Then my memory goes blank! The next thing I remember is waking up in a prison cell with 6 drunken Russian guys. Luckily I know Serbian quite well after living there for years and I can speak some, though very limited Russian, so I managed to communicate somehow. Needless to say, I was quite confused about finding myself in prison in a foreign country with no memory of committing any crimes! My cellmates however were all happily drunk and told me I couldn´t have done something really bad, otherwise I would be in a proper prison, not the ones for innocent, but drunk people! After some nervy hours, a police officer calls me out. He cannot tell me the reason for me waking up in prison, there is no record of any crimes (according to him I´ve just been picked up incredible drunk on the streets) so he just hands me my belongings back and shows me the way out of the police station. Then I call my friends to ask just what has happened. They have no idea as well, lol! I was drinking and seemingly acting normal, then I left the bar in order to buy cigarettes only never to return. To this day, I have no idea what I have done in St. Petersburg between leaving to get cigs and waking up in a prison cell. In fact, I can´t even remember leaving the bar to get cigarettes :confused:

Haha that was a fun story, gotta look out for that vodka friend.
Last time i got drunk on pure vodka i passed out and did not remember anything from the rest of that party :p:D The next day i woke up with puke all over :vomit: gross :eek::eek: and i had a huge hangover. Go figure:eek::D
Never touched pure vodka since. Only mixed drinks :)

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Nothing beats up the American muscle cars, not even a lambo :)
Jesus Christ my friend, I love you (in a gentle way, uh... don't get me wrong ah ah) but nothing beat Italian sport cars. Those are embarassing compared to the 'Cavallino' (Ferrari) or a 'Lambo'. Please lol

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod

My man those are the results of dreams. Dreams made by the Boot people mans of once with a vision, like Enzo Ferrari, the "Drake". While indeed they are a status symbol, they are perfect, pure class. Speed doersn't matter, matter that amazing grace and class at 360° :-s