Sling enclosure

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Ford Gt's are ridiculous, so beautiful and a total package....unfortunately, they're also about the most unreliable sports car ever made. I recall when the new ones came out, Jeremy Clarkson (formerly the producer of Top Gear) got one, the damn thing broke every time he tried to drive it...hilariously unreliable...unless of course you shelled out a house worth's of cash for it.
Like the Jags of the 70s "you have to own a trailer to drive it"

Henessey vipers
So much speed!

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I'd love to imagine to drive in the US Highways a Ford Model T with my black hat and cloak in Winter and tell to the cops that I'm a Pilgrim Father in disguise :)

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Between 1956 and 1958 we made cars in Norway. The name of the cars were Troll, they were never any success, but they looked cool :pompous::

Those looks great :)

Wish to have one, kidnap Princess Martha Louise using the excuse that "I talk with dead people" for a romantic outside Oslo moment. A man can dream, a man can dream :shifty:

TownesVanZandt

Arachnoprince
Those looks great :)

Wish to have one, kidnap Princess Martha Louise using the excuse that "I talk with dead people" for a romantic outside Oslo moment. A man can dream, a man can dream :shifty:
You might do better than just dream at the moment, my friend! I have some good and some bad news for you! She is no longer a princess, because of her strange beliefs she was stripped of that title years ago. On the bright side, she got divorced last week and is now single and up for grabs for those who can stand her :D If you wish to take her to Italy, Norway will be grateful and pay for her one-way ticket to Roma!