Send butt pics ;)

EpicEpic

Arachnoangel
Hahaha makes me feel better. I check her underside for rub marks when she's on the glass but she's not THAT fat thank goodness.

Yes , Nicaraguan. Super floof , a little spicy for an albo too lol
OMG! Drag marks?! Wouldn't have even guessed premolt size wise and I'm not just saying that. She's like my Himalayan Cat. Shave him down he's like a wet paper bag!

I neverrrrrrrrr thought I'd say this....but I think your pic MIGHT have sold me on a nicaraguan in my next order. I do have my honduran 1.5"er but Whats another sling and they're pretty cheap! :)

mjzheng

Arachnosquire
OMG! Drag marks?! Wouldn't have even guessed premolt size wise and I'm not just saying that. She's like my Himalayan Cat. Shave him down he's like a wet paper bag!

I neverrrrrrrrr thought I'd say this....but I think your pic MIGHT have sold me on a nicaraguan in my next order. I do have my honduran 1.5"er but Whats another sling and they're pretty cheap! :)
Hahaha that's probably true . Girl loved her xl dubia when she was skinny and then all the weight hit her 😂😂. I'm shocked she's premolt . She ate two weeks ago , I feed her once a month , and a bald spot she kicked was gray last week and is getting black now. You couldn't even see the spot in the pic I posted it's so dark.

And omg yes . You won't be disappointed!! Another hidden booty in the floof

ladyratri

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
C. versicolor was kind enough to build a little butt aperture into its web tunnel 🤣
PXL_20220503_224725560.jpg
Premolt A. purpurea desperately trying to hold up its giant butt with two legs.
PXL_20220408_000346210.jpg