Send butt pics ;)

sparticus

Arachnoknight
There’s enough floof there to rival a Tliltocatl albopilosus! Definitely a species I hope to get someday, as well as Grammostola actaeon. Both very hard to find here in Canada though.
It's an absolutely gorgeous species, if you ever get the chance definitely go for it. The growth rate has been quite impressive, with an appetite to match. She's one of my favorites.

Pedipalpable

Arachnosquire
F1BF6BE2-3115-48D7-AEFC-F4FA343EEECB.jpeg
Butt fingers crossed. 😉
The butt of my 4” juvenile Theraphosa apophysis, taken through a vent hole because the enclosure is cloudy with an opaque lid.
Image sharpened slightly to negate blurriness.

ladyratri

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Guess who's officially one-leg-fat now??
PXL_20230919_153725422.jpg

P. irminia "Spunk" probably not getting any more meals for a while...🤣

Mike Withrow

Arachnoknight
Omothymus Violaceopes booty. Normally if it's faced down in the burrow and that is only when I've got a glimpse of it tidying up burrow, you can just look that way and it will flip around. I thought it might have started to develop a complex,but it sat still and let me get a fuzzy butt picture today.

Hmm found out why.😪. Turns out the complex theory is still a possibility.
I knew that was really odd because after I posted this I went back.. Still mooning me.i got my flashlight and was moving around looking in and normally if it's not facing the general front part of it burrow. Blink gone.

I shined my light into the side of the cup where secret side door entrance two is and seen why. This morning it was out . Out a lot usually and both feed like crazy. I feed them both once a week if they are out. Obviously when it snatched it up this morning it was for other reasons than food. Both of them have two entrances. This particular one has the bedroom and kitchen off to the left and apparently wax worm is laying in the way.

I'll ask it to scoot down the hallway to door number two and fish the worm out with tongs. Its head was crushed so I'm not worried about that. They are not like meal worms but in all honesty I only got them last week because they were out of mealworms.

Attachments

Last edited:

Tentacle Toast

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter +
Heard my nephew blasting this thread's theme song, hold on, have to find out what it was...

Tentacle Toast

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter +
... nevermind, I don't know how to link from youtube, but holy moly...
Look up "Lord have mercy" by a lovely young lady named Chloe..
Eesh, LoLoL

Mike Withrow

Arachnoknight
Not a very good picture I know. All you could see was her butt sticking out of her burrow. She was laying webbing down tidying up and wasn't still enough to take a decent picture.

Plus I was going to be late for work and really not wanting to have a conversation with my boss as to why I was late. Very very few people I work with knows that I keep spider's.

Attachments