• New Classifieds - Open Beta

The New Classifieds have entered Open Beta status and are now viewable to all registered users.

Our New Classifieds can be reached by clicking "Classifieds" in the forum toolbar or menu. Any ads posted in the New Classifieds should be considered "real ads" and must follow our updated Classifieds Terms and Rules. Ads that do not meet our updated Classifieds Terms and Rules will be deleted, and warnings, without points, will be issued. While our current Classifieds forums will remain viewable during the Open Beta period, and current ads posted there can be bumped, new ads must be posted in our New Classifieds so you can familiarize yourself with the new format. The Classifieds forums will be closed once the Open Beta period ends.

A tutorial on how to use the New Classifieds has been created and can be found here.

Scorpion Picture Thread

CWilson1351

Arachnobaron
Bittersweet moment for me. I finally saw babies in my small C. sculpturatus communal. However I wasn't offering enough food like I thought. The female was eating a few of the scorplings :( I have since increased the amount of food offered from 12 small crickets up to 20 small and 5 medium per week. I am hoping this will help keep the cannibalism from happening again. Honestly gutted over the 3 babies I saw her eating. But here is a photo anyway...
20180408_210724.jpg

Tvibez

Arachnopeon
I'm not one to drop scientific names but it looks like a Giant Hairy Scorpion. What a beaut!

Stugy

Arachnolord
3CE22BD0-F769-406E-98BE-E897CFDE5866.jpeg 7D389487-5CDD-487E-83A3-C8EA212BBB6B.jpeg 2 of my Buthus draa molted to 5i yesterday. They are still real small though. Hmmm

Alb1995

Arachnopeon
The tarantula people have a whole forum for pictures could we at least have a sticky, there are lots of good pictures that people take on the boards it would be nice to have somewhere they could be browsed easily, any chance?
. Here's a pic of my flatrock I've had for 5 years about at first I was thinking it was a female but now in questioning my self . Hasn't molted in 5 years so I assume it's full grown any help?