Brewser

AraneaeRebel
Arachnosupporter
Is that a live Aloe Vera Plant?

Last edited:

IntermittentSygnal

Arachnotic
Arachnosupporter +
That air plant will only serve as a hiding place for the feeders. Not sure what the brick looking piece is at the bottom, but your T will make web tunnels in leaves stationed up high to live in.

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Yeah some plant cover up high will allow it to have anchor points to web into!

sets ups like so

Motherofspiders112707

Arachnopeon
It kind of looks like my set up, minus that plant, the crystal thing and the wood with the holes in it. After reading the comments I’m gonna go add some plants to the top of my tank lol, need to keep my girl happy😂

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
It kind of looks like my set up, minus that plant, the crystal thing and the wood with the holes in it. After reading the comments I’m gonna go add some plants to the top of my tank lol, need to keep my girl happy😂
My arboreals barely used the plants often ended up webbed or abandoned. We’re do you find cheap fake plants? Pet shop didn’t have them. Could be ages til I get more arboreals..🫤
Yeah some plant cover up high will allow it to have anchor points to web into!

sets ups like so
were did you find those containers? Acrylic cost a fortune. It looks just as clear .

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
My arboreals barely used the plants often ended up webbed or abandoned. We’re do you find cheap fake plants? Pet shop didn’t have them. Could be ages til I get more arboreals..🫤

were did you find those containers? Acrylic cost a fortune. It looks just as clear .
The first one was one of the designs I DIY out of a container store acrylic deep heel shoe box. I cut the lid and attached hinges so they would function as front opening! The other I think are Walmart food containers?

Motherofspiders112707

Arachnopeon

You can find packs of fake plants on Amazon, and you can get them at dollar tree, Michael’s, Walmart, and I think target too for cheap.