Question: How do you spell tarantula?

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Call those directly Theraphosidae. More easy. Stick to Thorell :bored:

Anyway for me is easy as F-Word: I just need to add a "u" to Tarantola (instead of the "o") and I have the Brit/Yankee spell :-s

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
I had to look at my keyboard in a mirror in order to properly type that, one of the lesser known features in Windows, give it a try if you use that OS.

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
I had to look at my keyboard in a mirror in order to properly type that, one of the lesser known features in Windows, give it a try if you use that OS.
I see that clarification was requested. The keys on a standard keyboard are not mirrored of course, and it would be inconvenient to not have them labeled conventionally. So, in order to type mirrored text, you of course have to type as you look at the keyboard reflected in a mirror. A sophisticated bit of code in the Windows operating system detects that you are typing with a mirror and makes the proper adjustments.

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
My 18 yr old cousin can't even say tarantula, it comes out cherlanchula, same for San Francisco. Comes out "stands for fisco"

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Still waiting on a video of @Chris LXXIX performing this btw!!!
lol :rofl: like expecting a "see my Diploma, three Degree, amazing Master and my eco-veggie tasty soup" Vermont choosy man to act like the most badass, not politically correct, "Remember Alamo!" Texan or David Duke.

I'm a Lombardy King Autari and Queen Theodolinda Son, my Brit man, those traditions are from the Southern part... a part of Italy where, if we don't use classic Italian for speak between each other, no one would understand no one.

A 'Pro' of being a citizen of a nation (modern Italia I mean, uh) forged with the help of English freemasonry :kiss: