Species Psalmopoeus irminia

karin

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Lolz!!

An Alien figurine for decor? That's something fresh! ;)

Beardo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I rehoused my Venezualan Sun Tiger (Psalmopeous irminia) sling yesterday, and I was finally able to get a decent shot of it....

Greg Wolfe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Suntiger pic...

That is a cutie! P. Irminia's are beautiful at any size, as far as I am concerned. :D

Beardo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks! I can't wait for it to go through its color change. :D

Rabid Flea

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
very nice looking sling! that is one species on my want list. keep us posted on the color change and molting.

Psoulocybe

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I just finally took a minute to photography one of my new babies. It's dark, and I don't have any decent lighting.... so macro was out of the question. I'll get some nice ones in a nicer setting when I get some good natural light.

FujiFilm S 3800

Aviculariinae

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hi,
I was doing some rehousing last night for a show that i am doing on Sunday,and of course there is always one that won,t go quietly LOL. This Female went ballistic over my chop stick and ended up flat on her back with venom dripping from her fangs..........Rather great fun though all the same!

Deschain

Arachnolord
Old Timer
It's just reverse push-ups, as part of it's daily calisthenics. My O.B.T. does it all the time! You should help by using your hand on it...for resistance. :liar: ;)

aaronrefalo

Arachnolord
Old Timer
i realy like thar species...even with that character hehe.....hope illl have one

Aaron

king7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
great pic :clap:

i think its had one to many :D

Mop_Top

Arachnopeon
Yeah, I had a friend who had a cobalt that did that, stayed on its back for some 3 hours just waiting...