Species Psalmopoeus cambridgei

Bearskin10

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well here is my girl, boy was she in a pissy mood today I couldn't settle her down for a very good picture :mad: Greg

Attachments

The Juice

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
How big is she greg? I have been tempted to buy the 6.5"-7" female the local petstore is selling for $109.99.

Bearskin10

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have not put the tape to her but she is an easy 6" probably not 7" though. If she wasn't in such a crappy mood I would measure her now

Last edited:

stonemantis

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Beautiful Ts all around lets see how many pics we can gather up from fellow Psalmopoeus Cambridgei fans

shogun804

Arachnogeneral
Old Timer
here is mine or was mine i got rid of her about a month ago :(

Greg Wolfe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Trinidad Chevron...

Yes, you have a doll there! Just wait until she gets bigger. These get quite large for aboreals. I like these and their Irminia cousins.
I have one cambridgei sling, with LONG legs. Hope "she" attains the beauty like your sweetie. :D :worship:

stonemantis

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Psalmopoeus Cambridgei

She just enclosed herself in massive webbing. I think she's about to molt. I really hope she matures soon for breeding. :) pics coming soon

brachy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
She was 7 cm long. She exuvied 1week ago. She is 8cm long.

brachy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I bought she in march 19. I put them ne w photo whwn i can make. In her terarium is lot of net on top of glas. This net is very good.

stonemantis

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That is the strongest web I've seen from a T. My Psalmopoeus Cambridgei made a sheet so thick I had to use scissors to remove the lid of her old enclosure.

brachy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I wonder them when i put after her homes tegment. This net, web is very strong. The irminias web is strongest.

stonemantis

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
brachy said:
I wonder them when i put after her homes tegment. This net, web is very strong. The irminias web is strongest.
I agree the Psalmopoeus group has some of the strongest webs I've seen. :clap:

brachy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
In genus Psalmopoeus are agressive spiders :D. I like agressive spiders. My all spiders ar quite and very agressive that is very good. I like agressive spiders.

stonemantis

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
brachy said:
In genus Psalmopoeus are agressive spiders :D. I like agressive spiders. My all spiders ar quite and very agressive that is very good. I like agressive spiders.
Agressive spiders do put on a great show. Especially when your girlfriend turns on the light in your room and looks inside the enclosure and the T. jumps out and shows its fangs. LOL :D

stonemantis

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
brachy said:
This is good idea. Ou nooo :embarrassed: I love my spiders. :D
I thought it was good one too {D that was the first time she did that to anybody so I tried to keep from laughing but I couldn't resist :p

bagheera

ArachnoTiger
Old Timer
Here is a pic of my 'boxlot' cambridgei. We surprised each other while I was cleaning the cage up, she came out of her hole dragging the molt! I would say nearly 7" :D

Attachments