Species Psalmopoeus cambridgei

BlkCat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Look at that face! How can u resist that cute lil face? :D

Cigarman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Is her butt a little small or is that normal for an arboreal like her? Not to knock the spider, thats a real nice looking dear.

Arachnoking

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
They can be quite aggresive but ive found them more skittish than aggresive. she is a bit on the slim side but shes feeding well so that not realy a problem. arboreals are not as big in body as ground dwellers normaly.

stonemantis

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I just gave her a new home because the old home had a mold outbreak. I guess it had poor ventilation so I created a new home for my beautiful Grace.

Rounder

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
just an fyi, the log appears to be a "habba hut", please correct me if I am wrong, i used 1 of these for a while and had a problem with mold. I only use cork bark now.

also, you might consider adding some holes for ventilation around the sides.

just a couple of thoughts, looks good though! i want one!

stonemantis

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks for the tips. I already made some airholes in the lid around the lip and near the bottom of the other side of the enclosure. All of the Ts I've had hate airholes so I tried to place them away from where the spider is.

manville

Arachnoking
Old Timer
wait till it gets bigger..it is really really nice..i have a adult female and i like it a lot..

death66

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
nice pix, nice species! they get really thick for arboreals. my adult fem is one of my fav's!

stonemantis

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
She is my 3rd Arboreal Avic Avic were my two others. I would recommend Psalmopoeus Cambridgei to anyone.

stonemantis

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Psalmopoeus Cambridgei

Let's see how many Psalmopoeus Cambridgei owners there are with their current pics.

The Juice

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Nice looking T, It looks just like mine. Mine is about 2",great eater and growing fast.