Arachnopeon
Hi,

Poecilotheria metallica 0.1

Best regards

Last edited:

HairyCelt

Arachnosquire
Draiman - Stunnig rufie -Nice One!

All I've seen of mine since I acquired her a couple of months back are the tips of her first 2 pairs of legs poking over the top of her lair.

She's obviousy happy, given her outrageous appetite and her phenominal ability to spread her faeces over a quite staggerng expanse of glass. If Projectile Defecation were an Olympic sport....etc.....etc....

(My Good Lady's said that rather than get any more arboreals I should just stick 4 painted pipe cleaners to a sheet of cork bark)

patotxiki

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
P.miranda

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

P.tigrinawesseli

pato_chacoana

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Nice pics Imanol!

Congrats about the breeding Tom. My damn regalis never gave me slings for one reason or the other....4 sacs = 0 slings :mad: Not my genus to breed it seems lol Now I have two mated females...I'll see if I finally get lucky with these...

Some Poec. lowland pics......

pato

bloodpythonMA

Arachnosquire
After looking at these comparison shots, I thought I had it figured out... but I'm still :?

Very nice!! :cool:

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

P.subfusca

Hi guys,

Poecilotheria bara adult and fresh molted female :)

P. subfusca female

Poecilotheria subfusca

Poecilotheria subfusca

the "highland" vs "Lowland" debate continues lol.
My little "lowland" P. subfusca (who JUST molted, after this picture)

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
[/QUOTE]After looking at these comparison shots, I thought I had it figured out... but I'm still :?[/QUOTE]

The story of my life Rob, I do believe there is 2 morphs in the hobby, Although you will find both morphs labeled either way on the internet.:wall: I have yet to see good proof that they are different/the same/or could,or could not come from the same eggcase. Never mind if they have already been mixed?? How do we tell ,males apart?????

Laer, Tom