Genus Pamphobeteus

neilhayles

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi db321,how big is your female P.fortis?? mine must be about 6 inch,and she is still the sandy browny colour,do they turn black?? i thought they stayed the brown colour??
Also how big is your female P.sp platyomma??
cheers...Neil

db321

Arachnopeon
Hi Neil, the fortis pic was just after her last molt so the colour was a little darker,
Here is a pic of her now, more brown and she is just under six inches legspan much smaller than my other sp of Pampho.

My sp platyomma,s last molt measured about 7.5 inch legspan the same length as the TV remote so I would say she is about 8-8.5" now

:)

neilhayles

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi,this is a pic of my female P.fortis..about 6inches.completely different in colour to yours?? love the P.sp platyomma!!!

db321

Arachnopeon
Yup Neil I see what you mean they are completely different colours:confused:
I see yours is starting to show spines on the legs, She is a beauty

neilhayles

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I dont know if this sp comes in a variety of colours?? But i bought her with a male as a breeding pair,and most of the pics ive seen of P.fortis are the same colour as mine,not saying yours isnt Fortis,but they are completely different in colour,need to get these mated,gotta wait a couple of moults for the male yet though!!!
Be very interested to see what other Pamph species you have.always good for breeding loans,espeacially where your in the UK.
cheers...Neil

db321

Arachnopeon
I did a goole search and found both colours named as fortis but do admit there are more the same as yours than mine.
I think I will hold off trying to get a male for mine till I find out more, I wish you luck with your pair though.

neilhayles

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi,a few pics of my juve female P.sp platyomma,had to rehouse her today,as she escaped from her old house 2 days running!!!!

cheers...Neil

neilhayles

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi,received thgese yesterday...mated female P.nigricolor...

Also received 2x P.ultramarinus slings...courtesey
of Katrin Esche...(thanks very much)

cheers...Neil

tarcan

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Here is a P. ultramarinus sling that Amanda and I produced. Unfortunatly not a major success as many babies died when I opened the sac too soon... anyhow, I am thankfull to at least have hatched some. Surely one of the most difficult species we ever bred.

Thank you to Alain (carpetpython) for babysiting our eggsacs while we were away on vacation.

Martin

neilhayles

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hey,just wanted to post a few pics of some males...
subadult P.sp Machalla.

Subadult P.vespertinus.

Mature male P.antinous.

cheers...Neil

db321

Arachnopeon
Fantastic pics Neil :drool:

Good luck and keep us up to date with mated nigricolor and ultramarinus slings
As for your males, what can I say except gorgeous I am green with envy and hope you have females for them.

:drool: :drool: :drool:

neilhayles

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Will keep you updated with how the Nigricolor goes,hopefully ill get an eggsac off her? so keep your eyes open for slings in the near future...oh and the males,they are nice looking arent they,and yes i have females for all of them..:razz:
cheers...Neil

Koh_

Arachnoangel
Old Timer

my female fortis. she's still 5" but good looking!:)