Genus Pamphobeteus

pato_chacoana

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Thank's Chris,
They are very cool! They are voracious and fast growers. I have a pair of young P. nigriclor and looking forward to breeding :)

Pato

Mase

Arachnopeon
P.Vespertinus

Hi everybody. I just found a P.Vespertinus crawling in my garage. I live in Quito Ecuador. Any tips on caring for him (or her). I think she is a female but really don't know. Thanks, John

Rydog

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Get some peat moss preferably or any dirt, and put about 4 inches of it in your cage. Make a shelter using just about anything like wood etc. and finally add a water dish. These guys are ravenous and you cant over feed them, they will simply just stop eating. Good luck!

db321

Arachnopeon
He built himself a spermweb...
He got himself tarted up...

Climbed over into the females tank...... and she turns her back and ignores him. Hmpff :(

He made himself comfy in the corner of her tank but did no drumming, and then retreated to his own tank about an hour later.
So I will wait for a few days and give him a chance to learn the drums before trying him again...

neilhayles

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi,thought id post up a few pics of my Pamph's
Female P.antinous

juve female P.vespertinus

her boyfriend to be..juve male P.vespertinus

subadult female P.nigricolor

her boyfriend to be...subadult male P.nigricolor

adult female P.sp ecuador 2

her boyfriend to be...subadult male P.sp ecuador 2

2 inch P.insignis sling

juve P.sp machalla

hope you enjoy??
cheers...Neil

neilhayles

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi,thanks for your comments.anyone got any idea what this is??? i bought it as P.antinous,but it doesnt look like any antinous ive seen,i think its male,and is due to moult anytme now.if he matures with nice blue legs,then hopefully it is antinous.just wondered if anyone could shed any light on this for me???

cheers...Neil

Fritz1000

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Pamphobeteus antinous Peru

@neilhayles

Picture No.4 is never subadult female P.nigricolor

Last edited: