P. vittata Decoration Drama

LuiziBee

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I ended up giving up for a little while. A local hobbyist friend of mine came over today so we could straw pack a bunch of slings we were both sending to the same person and he helped me get her out. It took a while and she was still being stubborn, but finally there was success!! He used his chopsticks and some compressed air while I held the deli cup got her to come out the other side.

I'm so relieved.

The guy who put that stupid fish decoration in her enclosure really didn't think that through very well.

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
I ended up giving up for a little while. A local hobbyist friend of mine came over today so we could straw pack a bunch of slings we were both sending to the same person and he helped me get her out. It took a while and she was still being stubborn, but finally there was success!! He used his chopsticks and some compressed air while I held the deli cup got her to come out the other side.

I'm so relieved.

The guy who put that stupid fish decoration in her enclosure really didn't think that through very well.
Nice specimen, and glad you were finally able to get her out!

LuiziBee

Arachnobaron
Old Timer

And here's a picture of my friend first trying to assess the situation hahahaha. I think he was getting ready to grab power tools and go from the other side

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Glad you got her out. Now take that hide and give it it's proper placement... in the trash. :)

Nice looking girl you have there.