Species P. ornata

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Since this thread is being high jacked by a member her "noexcuseforyou" I will be taking the pics down, Sorry to the other members....but I post pics for people to look at, not make fun of :mad: He is probaly just jealous he doesn't have one and acts like a child....sorry guys!!!

Rob

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Kyle is a cool dude. (maybe bored today, like me)
Don't take things so serious.
You are taking the thread down because he happens to think it is not 10"? Who cares what other people think? I know I don't.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Kyle is a cool dude. (maybe bored today, like me)
Don't take things so serious.
You are taking the thread down because he happens to think it is not 10"? Who cares what other people think? I know I don't.
I don't care what he thinks, he is on my ignore list, but when he comes into someones thread and posts the same thing over and over....it is very desrespectful and rude, Time for me to go to his pic thread!!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I don't care what he thinks, he is on my ignore list, but when he comes into someones thread and posts the same thing over and over....it is very desrespectful and rude, Time for me to go to his pic thread!!
Yes going to his picture thread and retaliating sounds like a lovely plan. :rolleyes:

reptist

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
P. ornata

In this pic you can see that she is at least 8" just by legs 1&4 on the right side, stretched out and measured diagonaly I wouldnt be suprised if she was 9.5-10+" deffinately the biggest ornata I have seen and most certainly well over 7". PEACE, B.

DSC06618.JPG

kc7wdg

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
No I won't sink to his childish level....rob
The children are infesting the boards and chat and it's getting pretty old. Doesn't matter what size your T is or isn't she is beautiful.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
The children are infesting the boards and chat and it's getting pretty old. Doesn't matter what size your T is or isn't she is beautiful.
Thank-you, it was just aggravating that he kept posting it over and over again....rob

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Seriously fella...if Reptist and Robc say it's 10"..then it is. This hobby is run on trust and these two are about as good as it gets.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Seriously fella...if Reptist and Robc say it's 10"..then it is. This hobby is run on trust and these two are about as good as it gets.
You left out one person, youself "Bug Momma" ;) :)

kc7wdg

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
It boils down to the fact there are a handful of children some actual children and others who have yet to grow up that make it their mission each day to either trash talk people or make unneeded posts and comments. Those who do it know who they are and rest assured that karma is not very nice you may think it is all fun and games now but soon it wont be as everything in life has a way of balancing itself out. I don't like every single post I see and I avoid many but I don't make it a point to comment on something I am not interested in.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
It boils down to the fact there are a handful of children some actual children and others who have yet to grow up that make it their mission each day to either trash talk people or make unneeded posts and comments. Those who do it know who they are and rest assured that karma is not very nice you may think it is all fun and games now but soon it wont be as everything in life has a way of balancing itself out. I don't like every single post I see and I avoid many but I don't make it a point to comment on something I am not interested in.
Very good post :clap: ....rob

Noexcuse4you

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I know that this is the photo section of the board and we should be talking about photos not discussing an individual's character. However, I'm sorry, I must speak on my own defense here. Not once did I use any foul language or personally attack Rob. Rob, however, did attack me and make a threat in a PM that he sent me. That will be dealt with accordingly.

All I did was simply show him that in the video, his ornata did not appear to be 10" and I asked him to show proof that his T was indeed 10". If I told you I had a tarantula that was close to that species' maximum size, you would ask me to show proof as well. While 10" is not unheard of in P. ornata, the majority of specimens do not achieve that leg span. I do not understand how asking to show proof of something is "childish". Now that Reptist posted his photo of it being close to 10", I am satisfied.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I know that this is the photo section of the board and we should be talking about photos not discussing an individual's character. However, I'm sorry, I must speak on my own defense here. Not once did I use any foul language or personally attack Rob. Rob, however, did attack me and make a threat in a PM that he sent me. That will be dealt with accordingly.

All I did was simply show him that in the video, his ornata did not appear to be 10" and I asked him to show proof that his T was indeed 10". If I told you I had a tarantula that was close to that species' maximum size, you would ask me to show proof as well. While 10" is not unheard of in P. ornata, the majority of specimens do not achieve that leg span. I do not understand how asking to show proof of something is "childish". Now that Reptist posted his photo of it being close to 10", I am satisfied.
What I considered "childish" wasn't that you asked for proof of the Ornata's size, it's the 3 still video pics you used from my tutorial to try to "prove" that I was lying....you went out of your way and it was uncalled for. Simply stating once that you didn't really see how it was 10" would have been fine, I have no problem with that but you did it over and over and over. And what I said in the PM was that I will contact a mod that I know and see if I could get you warned first and if you still persisted, then get you maybe banned. I felt like you were attacking me and it was very uncalled for a childish in nature. I"m glad you have your "proof" now and are satisfied. By the way, I checked out your pic thread and you have some very nice pics - truly...very cool!

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
In this pic you can see that she is at least 8" just by legs 1&4 on the right side, stretched out and measured diagonaly I wouldnt be suprised if she was 9.5-10+" deffinately the biggest ornata I have seen and most certainly well over 7". PEACE, B.

View attachment 73574
Nice pic!! Thanks for sharing and taking care of things here...apprecaite it, man!! And thank you for the biggest Ornata I've ever seen! :D

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
My New Male P.Ornata

Well I got this new male P.Ornata from jct5150 for free!! I trealy like his packaging also, but this T is very fast as you will see in the video, he is a very handsome boy.

[youtube]6yF8FxARe0g[/youtube]

Pics:

Last edited by a moderator:

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I kinda thought thought that but felt stupid saying something, I thought it looked like a regalis.....the guy he gave me it is a little new to the hobby and was told it was a Ornata....this is fine with me....rob

Hamburglar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Enjoyed your video as always..... It may not be an ornata but you cant beat free! congrats.....