P. metallica price

i-zombie

Arachnopeon
This has got to be the best thread I've read in a good while. Thanks to the dealers who've posted!

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Brian S said:
Oh Terri!!! You have reached an all time high at being low LMAO{D {D
Oh Brian!!! Like you wouldn't!!!{D {D {D

And MJ, if I wasn't happily married....

Steve Nunn

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
changed due to the fact about 5 of my posts are gone, 3-4 of MJ's and a few of Ray's......????????????? So this post no longer made sense :)

Last edited:

pokiecollector

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
P.Metallica's are awesome and worth every penny, just wanted to say that, even though they are quite a bit cheaper now than they were when they was first introduced.

Michael Jacobi

ARACHNOCULTURE MAGAZINE
Old Timer
Steve Nunn said:
changed due to the fact about 5 of my posts are gone, 3-4 of MJ's and a few of Ray's......????????????? So this post no longer made sense :)
Yes, after days of some of the more intelligent conversation to be found on the site we were deemed to be too far off topic and our good material was fragmented, some going to this thread: http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=63299 :wall: Perhaps we can search for each other's posts by username or, better still, just start a new thread entitled "the seriously frivolous or frivolously serious ramblings of Ray, Steve, and Michael". ~ MJ

Last edited:

Steve Nunn

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks Michael, found it :) I was worried, often we get into some good debates, I find they're the best way to understand fully both points of view, I've learnt a lot from both you and Ray this thread, had me worried it vanished!!

Steve

P.S. On another note, expect some heavy private emails in the next few days, my govt. has decided to finalise our paperwork, I have a lot of info here to get to you asap ;)

Windchaser

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Sorry, the discussion on breeding was not deleted, just moved to its own thread. You can find it here.

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
cacoseraph said:
lol
wait about five years
i can almost guarantee a 1" sling will be about $50
$100 at the most

i'm talking USD$100, in ~2010 dollars

X. immanis should do the same thing.

you need to wait for the hobbyist produced sacs to start saturating the market
perhaps i should rephrase this
*i* will pay <=$100USD2010 for my P. metallica(s). i doubt this purchase will be from a dealer. i have already seen reputable hobbyists selling them 3/$450 ;)

alternately, i will spend <=$350USD2010 for an almost breedable female of P. met or X. imm in the same timeframe. possibly <=$300USD2010

also, i am not saying every rare species will do this... just these two :)
also, i am not saying this time frame can be applied randomly, i have my personal reasons for believing i am not too far from the truth here. i guess only time will tell

Last edited: