1. Important Announcement - Upcoming Downtime - Software Upgrade

Please see here for more details.
Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

P. metallica price

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by Fierce Deity, Mar 5, 2006.

1. i-zombie

i-zombie Arachnopeon

AL
    Advertisement
    This has got to be the best thread I've read in a good while. Thanks to the dealers who've posted!

2. MizM

MizM Arachnoprincess Old Timer

Oh Brian!!! Like you wouldn't!!!{D {D {D

And MJ, if I wasn't happily married....

3. Steve Nunn

Steve Nunn Arachnoprince Old Timer

changed due to the fact about 5 of my posts are gone, 3-4 of MJ's and a few of Ray's......????????????? So this post no longer made sense :)

Last edited: Mar 18, 2006
  4. pokiecollector

pokiecollector Arachnoknight

P.Metallica's are awesome and worth every penny, just wanted to say that, even though they are quite a bit cheaper now than they were when they was first introduced.

5. Michael Jacobi

Michael Jacobi RETIRED/RARELY USE AB Arachnosupporter

Yes, after days of some of the more intelligent conversation to be found on the site we were deemed to be too far off topic and our good material was fragmented, some going to this thread: http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=63299 :wall: Perhaps we can search for each other's posts by username or, better still, just start a new thread entitled "the seriously frivolous or frivolously serious ramblings of Ray, Steve, and Michael". ~ MJ

Last edited: Mar 18, 2006
  6. Steve Nunn

Steve Nunn Arachnoprince Old Timer

Thanks Michael, found it :) I was worried, often we get into some good debates, I find they're the best way to understand fully both points of view, I've learnt a lot from both you and Ray this thread, had me worried it vanished!!

Steve

P.S. On another note, expect some heavy private emails in the next few days, my govt. has decided to finalise our paperwork, I have a lot of info here to get to you asap ;)

7. Windchaser

Windchaser Arachnoking Old Timer

Sorry, the discussion on breeding was not deleted, just moved to its own thread. You can find it here.

8. cacoseraph

cacoseraph ArachnoGod Old Timer

perhaps i should rephrase this
    *i* will pay <=$100USD2010 for my P. metallica(s). i doubt this purchase will be from a dealer. i have already seen reputable hobbyists selling them 3/$450 ;)

alternately, i will spend <=$350USD2010 for an almost breedable female of P. met or X. imm in the same timeframe. possibly <=$300USD2010

also, i am not saying every rare species will do this... just these two :)
    also, i am not saying this time frame can be applied randomly, i have my personal reasons for believing i am not too far from the truth here. i guess only time will tell

Last edited: Jun 23, 2006
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.