P Becker T.Blondi slings first molt

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Figured I would post a pic so they are all in one place...she is just awesome!!!

psykoink

Arachnopeon
Figured I would post a pic so they are all in one place...she is just awesome!!!

Rob,

I was reading the tread. I am happy it finally molted for you and is doing well. I love your camera man. Awesome pics. I have to get a better digital. I spend a fortune on my 35mm SLR and should have invested in the digital SLR instead.

I keep all my T. blondi and X. immanis slings very hot and very wet (90-95 degrees with 90-100% humidity). The X. immanis sling molted Saturday and wouldnt eat until last night. Both of my T. blondi slings acted like they were on their way out just before molting. I think its a blondi thing. Im no expert on T. blondi, but I would jack up the temps and humidity big time. The hotter I make it the better these guys respond. Much more active and eat like little garbage pails. They never go near the cooler end of the enclosure.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I have this pic in my thread, if someone wants to take a whirl at it LOL!! I say 100% female J/K