P Becker T.Blondi slings first molt

BillyG

Arachnopeon
omg your arms are...unbeliavable,who cares about ts when they scared by your arms already :eek::eek:.

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Congrats on the molt, Fran! Why settle for only 7" by next summer! There should be plenty of stray cats in your neighborhood no one would miss between now and then. {D (and jk...I like cats :))

Not a blondi, but my fat l'il quad-socked T spinipes sling arrived today. I'm gonna let it rest and re-coup for a couple of days and have yet to properly measure, but 2.25" would be an accurate estimation. The other, a G iheringi is slightly smaller but WOW!!! :D

Terry

edit.......I think Tommy may already be onto the cat idea. Notice his recent mention of a new dog hanging around- an easy alibi for any missing kitties. Hee hee

psykoink

Arachnopeon
Heh, I was feeding and monitoring the humidity yesterday night, and I saw them all jumping to the crickets...Except one.
She will catch it, I thought.

I just went to check on them and that one JUST molted! (TB1)
She has gain quite a lot of size, probably double the leg span.

Will take some pictures when I get back from work ;)
Well here is a pic of 1 of the 2 T. blondi I got from Paul. After reading this thread I went and checked mine and as you can see, It molted:D As Fran said, it definitely gained some size for sure. A lot of leg on these little guys. Now its time to wait for the feedings again and the second one to molt. Im so excited.

Last edited:

madamwlf

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
You guys are so wrong!! All this talk of T. blondis made me want a few. So, of course I placed an order with Paul!! Congrats on the molts!!!

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well here is a pic of 1 of the 2 T. blondi I got from Paul. After reading this thread I went and checked mine and as you can see, It molted:D As Fran said, it definitely gained some size for sure. A lot of leg on these little guys. Now its time to wait for the feedings again and the second one to molt. Im so excited.

Great man!!! Almost 3", isnt it!?

By the way, Iordered from the site you told me...They are quite a great bussines people. Very pleased!

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Mine will be last to molt because it is a female & grows slower LOL J/K!!!!! Congrats guys!!

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Mine will be last to molt because it is a female & grows slower LOL J/K!!!!! Congrats guys!!
Psha! Mine is going to be last to molt.. Then its going to be a male.. Want to know why.. Because.. Thats my luck! Plus I couldnt offer it no Steak-N-Shake! (Sorry couldnt resist.. {D)

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Psha! Mine is going to be last to molt.. Then its going to be a male.. Want to know why.. Because.. Thats my luck! Plus I couldnt offer it no Steak-N-Shake! (Sorry couldnt resist.. {D)
LOL!!!! But yours will be the biggest LOL.....hey one of us has to have a male for breeding...we are like a little group here, only difference is I can get Steak N shake and you guys CAN;T!!!;P;P;P;P;P

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
What are your temps????

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer

By the way, Iordered from the site you told me...They are quite a great bussines people. Very pleased!
Fran, don't you have pics to post??????:mad::D:D:D:D

G. pulchra

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Fran, I am glad to see that I am helping to fund your new project :D Keep me in mind when you produce your first sac!

Dexter

Arachnopeon
Ive been keeping mine at 85 degrees. It stopped eating like 5 days ago. Hasn't molted yet. It was 95+ here sunday and monday too. I also fed the crap out of it till it wouldn't eat any more.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Ive been keeping mine at 85 degrees. It stopped eating like 5 days ago. Hasn't molted yet. It was 95+ here sunday and monday too. I also fed the crap out of it till it wouldn't eat any more.
Same here, I wat mine to molt!!! time to get the potato peeler out LOL!!!{D

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
G Pulchra, you are making me SUFFER like anybody else in the hobby... {D

She is getting thicker by the minute, Im quite sure is gonna,have an eggsack for you..Im quite positive.

Please, dont tell me when it happens and how many {D
just send me a couple , if you dont mind.

psykoink

Arachnopeon
What are your temps????
Rob,

I have my Helix control set at 90 and the thermometer shows a constant 88. You can see the humidity is unreal, 95% according to the hygrometer. I dont trust those hygrometers though. To get a really good and accurate one is very expensive. With humidity being so high I find the heat tape never shuts off. Condensation build up on the control probe keeps the probe cooler.

psykoink

Arachnopeon

Fran,

Which people? I remember we had spoke about a few. Was it Pro-Products or Helix? Either way they are both outstanding. I have trusted them both for nearly 25 of the 30 years I have been in this hobby. Hows those heat panels working out by the way? How do you have them set up? I wanted to use them for my T's but the consultation I got from the Pro-Products guy at the last show said its the wrong application.

Chris