New P. Metallica

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalberts9310

Arachnoprince
If so then quote my bad advice. Fact is you cant, look carry on with your pathetic attempts you will just dig yourself a bigger hole.

If not please shut up.

Here we go again. The same trolls chiming in.
Then please quote where Poec54 or cold blood called you an idiot.

Mauri

Arachnoknight
Really you lot are boring. At least be original in your trolling.

Anyways OP sorry to disrupt again but it's the same person/people who troll me and then expect to get away with it.

Scroll back a few pages I made a harmless comment then poec takes the piss. (hopefully people with some common sense realise what's going on here and arent swayed by so called "experienced" members).

Not cool and it's also very disruptive.

Seems to me more putting of people down that actual advice giving by some!

lalberts9310

Arachnoprince
@Mauri I may be 22 years old, but I think I act way more mature than you do. Maybe look back on your posts and see who the one is that is acting like a child.​

lalberts9310

Arachnoprince
Really you lot are boring. At least be original in your trolling.
Yes, you see, you can't even quote where Rick or Dennis called you an idiot, because you know you are wrong. Instead you make everyone out as trolls.

Mauri

Arachnoknight
@Mauri

Can i ask you, Sir, by chance, how many users so far are in your "blocking list" ? Just out of curiousity, thank you :pompous:
What a pointless question.

How long is a piece of string? What's the average intellect of most human beings? How many trolls you think live on any forums....?

grimmjowls

Arachnoknight
I deleted this! So no need to repost it.

And I am far from ignorant thanks.
Editing your post after you've been called out on an offensive statement doesn't make it okay, but whatever. You've got a lot more problems on your hands with how you're talking to everyone else.

cold blood

Staff member
And it's beneath me to start name calling. That's very juvenile.

I just dont get the rudeness. It's uncalled for. Attack the post and not the poster.

This is what is referred to as hypocritical.

You messaged several users here with name calling, so its clearly not beneath you, in fact, it clearly is you.

You chose to ignore the forums and attack people in private messages, thereby attacking the poster and not the post.

I've never had such a rude, hate filled, name calling message in my years at AB, and the name calling and hate wasn't directed at just me, but at several members.

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
carry on with your pathetic attempts you will just dig yourself a bigger hole.

If not please shut up.

I can see your point about the rest of us being rude. Guilty as charged. We should all try to achieve the level of civility and maturity that you've demonstrated.

Who was it that the moderators had to clean up his posts this week for continually swearing and threatening members? Who was that...

Mauri

Arachnoknight
Editing your post after you've been called out on an offensive statement doesn't make it okay, but whatever. You've got a lot more problems on your hands with how you're talking to everyone else.
Actually I deleted it beforehand. Beat you to it am afraid so nice try.

And fyi it's how they are treating me that's the problem and is for new members I have seen.

This wont go unmentioned. There are means at my disposal.

I'll start with a thousand flyers to distribute at the BTS coming up with some names from this forum perhaps...

It will then be my word against others. But luckily have quite a good reputable background and we are known for our honesty.

Could be a long nasty fight but who you think will win? The person telling the truth or the trolls?

You think people will think I go to the effort just to create an elaborate troll or actually that I have been badly treated? In this current day and age and internet trolling who is the most believable?

Someone new to the hobby or people who hang around thinking they know best?

oh have already got the name of the local pet shop owner. So it's coincidence I went to his shop for the first time, mentioned tarantula forums and he warned me about them. He said he got so pissed off with certain members he almost smashed a keyboard.

Guess which place was top of his list? It's a small world they say.

Or and so far I met 2 very experienced youtubers who dont have many nice things to say.

I might involve them.

I will be waiting three hours before the BTS so at least now I have something to do whilst in the queue. I will also go out of my way to be most presentable and be at my most charming/eloquent.

Certainly the name poec will get a nice mention from yours truly.

Last edited:

lalberts9310

Arachnoprince
I can see your point about the rest of us being rude. Guilty as charged. We should all try to achieve the level of civility and maturity that you've demonstrated.

Who was it that the moderators had to clean up his posts this week for continually swearing and threatening members? Who was that...
+1 well said there Rick.

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
I'm not clear on how this works. If after a month in a hobby someone's no longer a 'beginner' or 'noob', to who do those terms apply? To people that have had a spider for several hours?

grimmjowls

Arachnoknight

And fyi it's how they are treating me that's the problem and is for new members I have seen.

I'll start with a thousand flyers to distribute at the BTS coming up with some names from this forum perhaps...

It will then be my word against others. But luckily have quite a good reputable background and we are known for our honesty.

Could be a long nasty fight but who you think will win? The person telling the truth or the trolls?
... what.
Okay.

Honestly, how do you function in the real world? Do you bristle at every opinion stated that differs from your own? Do you vehemently hate anyone who is different from you?

Sorry, but I'm having a hard time seeing you as a productive individual in society at this rate...

LittleT

Arachnopeon
@Mauri I have seen you derail a few threads now and and give advice when you have no experience :( If you have never owned or raised a P. Metallica how can you give advice? You can learn so much from this forum but you really don't help yourself by calling people who dare disagree with you either a troll or bully.

I'm a new member and I haven't experienced any bullying or mean behaviour from any member on here, so far people seem to be nice and incredibly helpful! You are new to keeping Ts, so am I. I have only been keeping for four years and still a noob or newbie and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. The members here have a wealth of knowledge to offer, you just have to listen rather than letting your ego get in the way.

Poec54 has given you some great advice below!
...Beginners in any field learn a lot more by listening, watching, and reading, rather than talking a lot and arguing...

mistertim

Arachnobaron
Actually, new members who are civil, thirsty for knowledge, and open to constructive criticism from those who have experience in this hobby are treated very well here. The problem doesn't have anything to do with you being new, it has to do with your attitude and how you respond to any criticism, no matter how constructive and well meant. The fact that you've apparently responded with profanity laced PMs as well doesn't really help your case.

Toxoderidae

Arachnoprince
Mauri- I like you to an extent. It's fun to talk about history and such with you. But please do not continue this. I want to see you succeed as a keeper, and not become hated on the site. Just relax a little, you try to help, and it's awesome, but sometimes you're misinformed or not knowledgeable enough. I've personally kept metallicas of all sizes, from tiny slings, to juvies, and large specimens. I've been keeping nothing but poecs, so I can give accurate advice with them. Find a genus or type you're best with (arboreal, obligate or terrestrial) and seek out ways to further learn about them, and eventually teach others.

lalberts9310

Arachnoprince

You think people will think I go to the effort just to create an elaborate troll or actually that I have been badly treated? In this current day and age and internet trolling who is the most believable?

Someone new to the hobby or people who hang around thinking they know best?

oh have already got the name of the local pet shop owner. So it's coincidence I went to his shop for the first time, mentioned tarantula forums and he warned me about them. He said he got so pissed off with certain members he almost smashed a keyboard.

Guess which place was top of his list? It's a small world they say.

Or and so far I met 2 very experienced youtubers who dont have many nice things to say.

I might involve them.

I will be waiting three hours before the BTS so at least now I have something to do whilst in the queue. I will also go out of my way to be most presentable and be at my most charming/eloquent.

Certainly the name poec will get a nice mention from yours truly.
Can I ask you a favor? While you're there handing out your flyers, will you please refer everyone to this thread as well. And no worries I'll save the posts on this thread so if it gets deleted, the curious can just pm me and I'll forward. Maybe all the members here should send me the PMs they received from you as well, so I can forward those along too. That way everyone will see how well you have behaved here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.