New P. Metallica

Status
Not open for further replies.

Czech prime

Arachnoknight
You miss the point. It was about slings therefore as an owner of two arb slings I can give advice. So you saying I cant give advice re a poeci sling because I havent owned one?

That's a crock of shite.

So that's my point I didnt say anything that needed correcting! If I did I could end this whole thing, hold my hands up and apologise profusely. But if I havent given any bad advice, and having a certain amount of pride what do you sugggest I do?

It's like admitting you have done something when you havent!!!!!!

And yes you can choose to take someone advice over mine but you arent calling me an idiot in the process are you or claiming my husbandry is poor so am perfectly ok with this statement!

I never said otherwise it's the blatant putting down of someone's advice without any actual explanation that has me pissed off. Because to someone with my intelligence it's not only wrong, rude, it's also very bad manners and dis-respectful.

It's just not cricket ol chap! And certainly doesnt exist in the Queensbury rules!!!

And on that note am off to enjoy a pleasant evening in the pub. Hopefully I wont choke on my beer thinking about some of the rude people here.
Ok but the person bought a poecilotheria sling which is no less of a poecilotheria. You keep avic slings am i right?

Czech prime

Arachnoknight
Because to someone with my intelligence it's not only wrong, rude, it's also very bad manners and dis-respectful.
Intelligence or insecurity? I doubt that you would have to spam this so much if you were that intelligent.
YOU ARE AVERAGE AT BEST!

Mauri

Arachnoknight
Ok but the person bought a poecilotheria sling which is no less of a poecilotheria. You keep avic slings am i right?
Yes and? I'll give u 5 mins but am wasting the sunshine so make it good.

Actually forget it am off.

Arboreal slings are arboreal slings and my comments were in regard to feeding crickets hence I am perfectly capable of giving advice.

So stop trying to waste time and continue an argument that's already lost. You are just further making me look right and you look rather silly!

lalberts9310

Arachnoprince
You miss the point. It was about slings therefore as an owner of two arb slings I can give advice. So you saying I cant give advice re a poeci sling because I havent owned one?
No, you seem to miss the point. Avic husbandry is not the same as that of a poeci. Not all arboreals are kept the same. If I had to keep an O. violaceopes like you do an avic, it would die. And vice versa. And both are arboreals, but they are kept differently.

lalberts9310

Arachnoprince
Arboreal slings are arboreal slings and my comments were in regard to feeding crickets hence I am perfectly capable of giving advice.
Actually with this statement, you are just proving to everyone how terribly wrong you are.

mistertim

Arachnobaron
Actually with this statement, you are just proving to everyone how terribly wrong you are.
Cars are cars. What difference does it make if its a Ford or Ferrari? Same thing, and I can deal with both just fine with very little driving experience.

STOP TRYING TO OPPRESS ME, TROLL!

Status
Not open for further replies.