mcluskyisms photo's.....

matt82

Arachnoknight
Nice versi-filled golf ball there, good stuff man. Those X. immanis sling/s looking good, pretty funked up looking T's :D

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Hey Mc, It's been awhile so I figured I'd mosey over and have a look. The collect has certainly grown. You've got a lot of beautiful, healthy and well-cared-for spiders- very well-rounded collection indeed!! Good luck with that versi sac. Cheers,
(-:

Terry

mcluskyisms

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Nice versi-filled golf ball there, good stuff man. Those X. immanis sling/s looking good, pretty funked up looking T's :D
They're awesome tarantulas Matt although they don't stay small for long, definitely an interesting specie to keep though.

Hey Mc, It's been awhile so I figured I'd mosey over and have a look. The collect has certainly grown. You've got a lot of beautiful, healthy and well-cared-for spiders- very well-rounded collection indeed!! Good luck with that versi sac. Cheers,
(-:

Terry
Cheers Terry!!! :)

---------- Post added 01-12-2012 at 05:23 AM ----------

Just rehoused this chap so took some shots of him. :)

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
congrats on the sac!!! I want one of those H. rondoni slings...

matt82

Arachnoknight
Nice progress shots on the P. parvula slings, I remember seeing the adults on arachnophiles last year, really unique metallic-looking carapace, like little blobs of T-1000 :D

What is the DLS on the slings now Chris, still pretty miniature I reckon? If there are 1 or 2 up for grabs still, I'll PM you back later on today dude. Cheers

mcluskyisms

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Cyriocosmus perezmilesi - Spiderlings

Nice progress shots on the P. parvula slings, I remember seeing the adults on arachnophiles last year, really unique metallic-looking carapace, like little blobs of T-1000 :D

What is the DLS on the slings now Chris, still pretty miniature I reckon? If there are 1 or 2 up for grabs still, I'll PM you back later on today dude. Cheers
Hey Matt, they're all just under an inch or so now. I only have 5 here from the breeding although the female has moulted and been mated again in September, hopefully when Spring arrives she may drop another sac!!!

:)

mcluskyisms

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Grammostola rosea RCF - Pairing

Nice job. Huge eggsac!
Cheers Robert. :)

Was meant to pair this girl before Xmas although Ive been holding off pairing them as she tried eating the male last time...

Well, she tried again this time, even though she has made a tiny puncture under the males abdomen he still managed to pair with her, hopefully he can be repaired!!!

matt82

Arachnoknight
A fine set of G. rosea pics doing the no-pants-dance :clap: All the best with the pairing pal, RCFs are pretty class Ts!

InvertFix

Arachnobaron
You're photo's are simply fantastic. Very lovely collection sir.

May I ask what kind of camera you are using?

mcluskyisms

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
A fine set of G. rosea pics doing the no-pants-dance :clap: All the best with the pairing pal, RCFs are pretty class Ts!
Cheers pal, I'm really hoping it works out. :)

You're photo's are simply fantastic. Very lovely collection sir.

May I ask what kind of camera you are using?
Thank you :)

The camera is and old Canon 300 EOSd with a regular 18-55mm lens on it.

mcluskyisms

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Heterothele villosella - Communal Enclosure

Well Ive always been interested in communal tarantulas, so today Ive been putting together a communal enclosure for the Heterothele villosella I intend to pair in a few weeks time. Ive made sure there's loads of hiding places, bark to web from and plenty of substrate to dig into. Once the female has been paired up with the male she will moving into this new enclosure, hopefully she will set up a family too!!!