mcluskyisms photo's.....

mcluskyisms

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Paraphysa parvula - Adult Female

This girl was paired with the male about five weeks ago.

advan

oOOo
Staff member
Good luck with the A. versicolor pairings! Do you have a girl for the A. purpurea?

mcluskyisms

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Good luck with the A. versicolor pairings! Do you have a girl for the A. purpurea?
Cheers mate :)

I do have a female for him although when I checked her last week she had just laid a sac so this guy will have to wait till after that pans out and shes moulted!

I paired her at the start of the year and she moulted out, so I tried again a month after and they wouldn't pair at all. So with permission from the males owner I cohabited them and I found her eating him the next morning. :(

To be honest I had given up all hope and presumed she had sealed herself away to moult so I was fairly happy to find her wrapping the sac last week!!!

mcluskyisms

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Some Feeding Shots

Just fed a few today so grabbed some pics.

SA Male Brachypelma smithi

AF #1 Grammostola rosea RCF

AF #2 Grammostola rosea RCF

AF Euathlus truculentus

AF Brachypelma smithi

matt82

Arachnoknight
Happy days on the versi eggsac Chris, that'll be a nice sight to watch the little blue minions buzzing about in a bit.

Tjoggeh

Arachnopeon
Just one question mate, this ''Harpactira spp.'', what prices are they on?
Even though I live in sweden it would be nice to know how much a few of them costs in europe :)

mcluskyisms

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Happy days on the versi eggsac Chris, that'll be a nice sight to watch the little blue minions buzzing about in a bit.
Aye Matt, hopefully it all goes well!!! :)

Just one question mate, this ''Harpactira spp.'', what prices are they on?
Even though I live in sweden it would be nice to know how much a few of them costs in europe :)
I haven't a clue on prices as I got a few for free in a competition, they were first CB in the UK by Craig McInne & I believe he was selling the spiderlings for £1 each. Although I haven't seen them around for a couple of years now.