Species Lasiodora parahybana

David Richards

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks

Appreciate the compliments, I won't be the one counting because I sent the sac to someone who is willing to! Dave

oblivion56

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
this is grezzzelda,i have had her since she was a minute sling,i got her a boyfriend today,wish us luck!

Attachments

oblivion56

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
last i measured was 9 inches,that has been awhile though!what a beast,wish i had a pic with something for scale!

GoTerps

Arachnoking
Old Timer
last i measured was 9 inches,that has been awhile though!what a beast,wish i had a pic with something for scale!
9 inches huh? that calls for a ruler pic! :)

oblivion56

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i'll get that dude!you just wait!she is a beast!her butt is like a tennis ball!that pic was post moult,she has beefed up alot since then!

Bearskin10

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have to get a ruler on my girl too, she is up around there also... Greg

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Awesome photo. Let me know when you get some slings. I would want some with her genetics :D

Bearskin10

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well I can't get one of her stretched out but my hand is 8" and she easily goes an inch past my hand when extended...

Oh and by the way she is also post molt and will also bulk up quite a bit, she has just started to eat again so it won't be long...

Last edited:

nowhereman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Bearskin10 said:
Well I can't get one of her stretched out but my hand is 8" and she easily goes an inch past my hand when extended...
Oh and by the way she is also post molt and will also bulk up quite a bit, she has just started to eat again so it won't be long...
Nice looking T, Looks to be very calm too.

Bigboy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow, that is one docile T. And sooo big!! So beautifull. Congratz on raising her so well. Good luck with breeding her.

Greg Wolfe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Parahybana...

WOW!!! She is beautiful! Good luck with breeding her.
Be aware that parahybana's can drop copius amounts of eggs, stock up on little jars and vials! :D

PinkLady

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
She's beautiful..ours is at a 6" leg span and not even 1 yet...she's still a toddler lol. I find that with this type of T they are more body weight then leg span. You are one gutsy man to hold her...I'm too chicken to even attempt holding mine. She's been well...not so nice of a woman since her moult...lol Good luck on the mating....may you have thousands of lil ones running around.

Last edited:

Bearskin10

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Sorry, I didn't mean to hijack the thread but it was oblivion56 that was planning on breeding his female, I breed mine last year but she molted it out and I am not sure if I am going to breed her this year or not yet... Greg

nowhereman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
oblivion56 said:
this is grezzzelda,i have had her since she was a minute sling,i got her a boyfriend today,wish us luck!
Best of luck with the breeding project. :)

Rabid Flea

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Good luck with the breeding, you definately have a gorgeous T on your hands... pardon the pun... :wall: Congrats

aaronrefalo

Arachnolord
Old Timer
i have one but he/she stil 3"....WAW amazing docile tarantula...hehe....mine is a bit skitish bdw....goodluck with breeding

Aaron

Big and Hairy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
This is Bertha, my female L. Parahybana that just molted two weeks ago. She is almost 6" right now and lookin' great. A couple of hours after I took this pic, I fed her a green anole lizard. Enjoy!

Attachments

Conan

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Pretty spider. Breed her and send me a sling please :}