Species Lasiodora parahybana

The Dude

Arachnopeon
Nice video. Like them all.. except they've made me want to get into pokies. Thanks a lot. :p

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
what are you feeding them? try killing it by squishing the head, or cutting it in half..

Israel2004

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Have been crushing to small crickets heads. At a huge loss as to why they wouldn't eat. They ate like crazy when I first got them.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
they might be in premolt..sometimes some of the terrestrial slings i have that are tiny, are harder to feed, sometimes they will take a cricket as big as them alive, and sometimes i have to kill it..

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Maybe it's just the picture but that one looks like it just molted. It's legs look kinda clearish. If it just molted, give it a few days before offering food

Israel2004

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Update on these guys. Nothing in care has changed but suddenly they've all have started eating like starved loins again. :)

iMazar

Arachnosquire
I was holding my LP for like an hour today so i decided to take some pictures :D

MarkmD

Arachnoprince
Your LP is very nice, I've only held mine twice and that was when I first got her at just over 1" got pics in my gallery, that was 7 months ago now she is 4"+, luckily she is super calm but very bold, so by your pics maybe I will hold her again.

Tlro666

Arachnopeon
Hey y'all. New to the board. Got my L.P. a few weeks ago and decided to join up and show her(I think) off :) A couple pics of her when I got her with the tank and one of the remodel I did to replace the bark chips with some better substrate and a bunch of cork bark for her.

Attachments

Bipolar Spider

Arachnopeon
Awesome T man, I think I had one of these briefly for a day then decided it was too big :laugh:

Tlro666

Arachnopeon
Thanks! Yeah they definitely are a massive spider. The fellow I bought her off of said she was about 1.5 inches when he got her two years ago. Now shes just about 8 inches :p

Tlro666

Arachnopeon
Thank you :) went to feed her a superworm last night with my forceps and she nearly ripped them out of my hands. She is incredibly powerful. Its really surprising.

Listershat

Arachnopeon
Thank you :) went to feed her a superworm last night with my forceps and she nearly ripped them out of my hands. She is incredibly powerful. Its really surprising.
Yeah, mines only 3 - 3 and a half inches but when I filled her plastic water dish one time she shot at it, (as most of them do) struck it hard. I could really hear the crack, was worried she'd broken a fang but luckily not. Wouldn't want that in my finger even at that size. ;)

RoseK

Arachnosquire
Beautiful LP! I got a MF over a week ago (already have a MM) and she looks just like yours. Congrats, these Ts make a great addition to any collection.